No announcement yet.

Samantha Carter/Martouf/Lantash Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I especially like the expression in Martouf's eyes in the last picture - the way he is looking at Sam LOVE it.
    sigpic
    button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

This expression almost kills me.
      That's why I use such pics in my arts!
      I love "almost killing" pics.
      sigpic

Comment

I made a new Sam multishipping picture game at the game thread if any of you are interested

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=53688

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
          I made a new Sam multishipping picture game at the game thread if any of you are interested

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=53688
          Thanks, I'm interested. I love the pic games

-Skadi
          sigpic
          Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Heading over there also - I have no life...I just returned from a party and it's past 3 in the night - and I'm posting here!
            sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
              Thanks, I'm interested. I love the pic games

-Skadi
              Same here
              sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
              (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
              Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

*yay* Picgames!

Heading over there also - I have no life...I just returned from a party and it's past 3 in the night - and I'm posting here!
                Don't worry.
                I did it as well, as I returned from a middle ages event 2 weeks ago.
                But the Ronon thunkers didn't noticed. It wasn't that late in the USA.
                Your Martouf addicted. Showing him love at any time doens't mean, that you have no life! It just shows, that you're a real *thunker/shipper*!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CaptJanson View Post
                  I especially like the expression in Martouf's eyes in the last picture - the way he is looking at Sam LOVE it.
                  Yeah, that's for sure. You know, for all the fuss that is made about Martouf loving Jolinar more than Sam, surely Tok'ra couples go through different hosts if they stay together long enough, and fall in love with each new one just as they love their own host. I wonder if Martouf might have kept hedging around his true feelings for Sam because he thought she would be uncomfortable. Likewise with Sam—Jolinar left her with some powerful feelings, but when did Sam herself actually fall for Martouf? I'm thinking Serpent's Song, but maybe she didn't acknowledge it until Divide and Conquer.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                  ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                    *yay* Picgames!

Don't worry.
                    Your Martouf addicted. Showing him love at any time doens't mean, that you have no life! It just shows, that you're a real *thunker/shipper*!
                    Thanks

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
                    Yeah, that's for sure. You know, for all the fuss that is made about Martouf loving Jolinar more than Sam, surely Tok'ra couples go through different hosts if they stay together long enough, and fall in love with each new one just as they love their own host. I wonder if Martouf might have kept hedging around his true feelings for Sam because he thought she would be uncomfortable. Likewise with Sam—Jolinar left her with some powerful feelings, but when did Sam herself actually fall for Martouf? I'm thinking Serpent's Song, but maybe she didn't acknowledge it until Divide and Conquer.
                    I agree with you totally on theis, MerryK. The Tok'ra live for a very very long time, and of course they fall in love with their mates new host - or with someone else entirely, if their mate is dead. I think Sam fell in love during Serpent's Song - there are a couple of scenes where she looks like it. I don't know when she admitted it to herself - I think she was partly worried that it wasn't her own emotions (which I'm sure it was, but even if it was from Jolinar I don't understand why it would matter - she said she felt it exactly as if it were her own - and host/symbiote will both feel the love even if it originally started from one of them), and partly she was worried that Martouf/Lantash didn't love her for herself, but because she was Jolinar's former host.

We were eventually told that Lantash (and thus also Martouf) loved her as much as they had loved Jolinar, in the episode Last Stand/Summit. Evil writers. They should have told her earlier and let them live (together).
                    sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

*yay* Picgames!

Don't worry.
                      I started posting on the Sam multishipper thread also, though it seems pretty pointless given that the people voting for Sam/Jack are so many. If you want to, then join in (and vote for Sam/Martouf/Lantash or Sam/someone else).

The pic games are generally funny
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm in a deep shipping mood now!

sigpic

Comment

I'm in a deep shipping mood now!

It's a beautiful WP, Luciana!

-Snotr
                          sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                          (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                          Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

I doubt there is many on this thread which are not on the Jr/Martouf thunk thread, but I'm reposting this here anyway:

I gave up on making my own smilies (for now, at least), but I found some nice smilies here: http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html

Here are some examples:

Martouf/Lantash smilies

Sam/Jolinar smilies

Rosha/Jolinar smilies

Sam/Martouf and Jolinar/Martouf smilies

No symbiote smilies, but I've mailed and asked if some are coming

-Skadi
                            sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

*bump*

Spoiler:

-Skadi
                              sigpic

Comment

Nice smilies - I may grab some also.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X