• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're so right!
    I was about writing the same.

When he's interrupting them I want to scream:

"GO AWAY!"

I mean, I love Daniel, I really love him. But I could hit him in this moment.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
      You're so right!
      I was about writing the same.

When he's interrupting them I want to scream:

"GO AWAY!"

I mean, I love Daniel, I really love him. But I could hit him in this moment.
      Yes. Daniel seems to have an unfortunate tendency to interrupt Sam when she has a moment with a man she is interested in. Actually, even when he is not the one interrupting, someone else is. I wonder why the writers don't want Sam to be alone with a guy. The others on her team is not interrupted constantly!

-Snotr
      sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
      (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
      Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Originally posted by Snotr View Post
        Yes. Daniel seems to have an unfortunate tendency to interrupt Sam when she has a moment with a man she is interested in. Actually, even when he is not the one interrupting, someone else is. I wonder why the writers don't want Sam to be alone with a guy. The others on her team is not interrupted constantly!

-Snotr
        So true. Daniel also interrupts her with Narim. -and Kvasir when she is with Martouf/Lantash. I seem to remember other instances also, but no details. Poor girl! -and they kill off her love interests also. The writers are mean to her.
        sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

I totally agree. In my opinion it looked like love at first sight. They were meant to be together. And there has never been a couple like them. The scenes between them were some of the bests ever.
          I'm sure, he would have loved her because of herself.
          *cries too*

I love it, when he says:

"What I feel, Lantash feels and what Lantash feels I feel.

We love as one and we mourn as one."

And his expression on his face, while saying it almost makes me die!
          This smile and his eyes. Excuse me for sounding clichéd. But in this moment you're able to see the bottom of his soul. *sighs*
          Absolutely love at first sight. I love the scene in the desert where they talk about loving as one. It gets me every time!
          sigpic
          button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

-Snotr
            I know why realistically—they don't want to get into a lot of romance stuff on the show. But as for why, in the Stargate universe, that's the case...well, that's the stuff fanfictions are started from. One nice thing about fanfics—kisses are rarely interrupted.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
            ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Absolutely love at first sight. I love the scene in the desert where they talk about loving as one. It gets me every time!
              Me too.
              It's one of the best scenes. Definitely.
              And I love, when their hands touch for the first time. And then Daniel...

Fanfics forever.
              There's really no problem with interupting people.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
                I know why realistically—they don't want to get into a lot of romance stuff on the show. But as for why, in the Stargate universe, that's the case...well, that's the stuff fanfictions are started from. One nice thing about fanfics—kisses are rarely interrupted.
                Me too.
                It's one of the best scenes. Definitely.
                And I love, when their hands touch for the first time. And then Daniel...

Fanfics forever.
                There's really no problem with interupting people.
                Yes, fanfics are so much better

I understand that they don't want too much romance on the show (which I am sort of thankful for, given how much the writers seem to like the Sam/Jack ship - it could have been far more unwatchable than it was).

Though I still don't get why all the men are allowed to have romances, even marriages, while Sam only really got Pete on screen - home on Earth while the others had a fling here and there on other worlds. OK, I didn't want Sam to have a man on every world - I just really want her to have Martouf/Lantash

-Snotr

Favorite love-dodecagon:

Comment

Yes, fanfics are so much better

I understand that they don't want too much romance on the show (which I am sort of thankful for, given how much the writers seem to like the Sam/Jack ship - it could have been far more unwatchable than it was).

Though I still don't get why all the men are allowed to have romances, even marriages, while Sam only really got Pete on screen - home on Earth while the others had a fling here and there on other worlds. OK, I didn't want Sam to have a man on every world - I just really want her to have Martouf/Lantash

-Snotr
                  Yes. Sam and Martouf/Lantash forever!

-Skadi
                  sigpic
                  Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Aaawww.
                    Lovely pic.
                    I love it, that Martouf doesn't care, that Jack is standing beside them!
                    sigpic

Comment

Haha - yes, I like that also. Jack doesn't look happy, though
                      Martouf is often touching Sam, in all the episodes I think, and she never seem to mind...that and the big smile she always gives him is a very good sign!
                      sigpic
                      button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Yes.
                        Same happens in "The Tok'ra" when Daniel interupts them.
                        Sam doesn't care, Martouf doesn't care.
                        They just keep on holding their hands and looking at each other.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
                          Yes. Sam and Martouf/Lantash forever!

-Skadi
                          Love this pic - it's one of my favorites

-Snotr

Favorite love-dodecagon:

Comment

Little picspam.
                            Because we love this hand touching so much!

Sam is such a lucky woman... *sighs*
                            sigpic

Comment

Little picspam.

Oh, how sweet! Yes, Sam is a lucky woman - now she just needs to realize it and act upon it.
                              sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Little picspam.

Thanks for posting these - they are so sweet together!

-Skadi
                                sigpic
                                Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Working...
                                X