No announcement yet.

Samantha Carter/Martouf/Lantash Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was on german TV couple of days ago and I just can't resist saying again, how much I hate german dubbing. o.o
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
      It was on german TV couple of days ago and I just can't resist saying again, how much I hate german dubbing. o.o
      Oh rly? Where is it shown? Pro7? Hmmm haven't spotted SG1 there yet
      I have to admit that I saw not a single episode in German yet (for the reason stated above, obviously ) but I believe I wouldn't like the dubbing too.
      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

RTL2. For more than 10 years now. SG1, SGA and soon SGU...oh and what a great job they did with the SGU dubbing. o.o Eli Wallace with the voice of Harry Potter! *applauds*

Gosh lucky me I don't have to watch it in german. XD

They always to a crappy job with his Jr's voice. The only voice I liked so far was the one in Butterfly Effect 2. Nothing compared to his own voice...but it didn't make you want to run away screaming.
        sigpic

Comment

^ Tee hee, now I'm curious! Too bad they won't show Ripple Effect again any time soon

Comment

Tele5 shows it, too.
            There's almost everyday SG on german tv.
            sigpic

Comment

Hmmmmm weird I have never noticed that before O.o
              I guess I spend too much time on GW

Comment

I don't know how old you are. XD
                I'm 26. And SG started in germany when I was about 14.
                No internet for me. No chance to watch it otherwise.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm 26, too. Had no idea about SG until last October

Comment

Oh wow. I'm obsessed with it for more than 12 years. I already loved the orginal movie.
                    sigpic

Comment

I think I saw Stargate SG-1 first about 5-6 years ago. Don't remember when I saw the original movie. I turned 28 a month ago

When did you start shipping Sam/Martouf? I didn't on the first time I watched the episodes. I shipped Sam/Jack - until D&C. Then I shipped no one after that - second time through I suddenly noticed cute Martouf and started shipping him and Sam
                      sigpic
                      button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

I'm kinda multi shipper. I like how different people in Sam's life bring up different character treats in her.
                        I liked Martouf from the very first second I saw him but it really clicked for me when they were sitting on that sand dune and the others came and interupted them.

And I so love your signature, CaptJanson!

Comment

I shipped them right from the beginning..and I'm not a shippy person actually.
                          sigpic

Comment

I shipped them pretty quickly too (see name...) - they're actually the first pairing I've ever shipped in any show. I've always been totally not romantic, but Sam and Martouf just have such wonderful chemistry

Comment

es! your sig is totally funny! Very cool!

Comment

I'm a complete multishipper (but only for Sam). I love her with almost anyone, but I would happily admit that Sam/Martouf has a lot of chemistry. It is one of my fave ships. I think I shipped them already at first watch-through - together with Sam/Jack, but since I don't tend to ship the latter in the "canon" universe (b/c of the reg thing), I don't have problems with shipping both pairings
                                My ships: sigpic
                                (Sam/Jack, Sam/Rodney, Sam/Martouf/Lantash, Sam/Cam, Sam/Daniel, Sam/Janet)

Sam/Jack, Sam/Cam, Sam/Daniel, Sam/Janet, and Sam/Rodney smilies made by the talented zuz - THANKS. Smilies merged into one sig by the awesome Nolamom - THANKS!

Comment

Working...
                                X