Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
    Where do you live?
    I'm just asking, because we had a repeat not long ago, too.

I'm a neighbour of yours, from Belgium.

Mein Deutsch ist nicht gut, und wir gehen ins Deutschland in July... (Don't remember the months in German ^^)

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Oh. I live really close to you.
      We often drive to Belgium, 'cause of the cheaper coffee.

"Wir gehen nach Deutschland..."

That was the only small mistake you made!
      sigpic

Comment

Yes. You're right.
        Everytime I watch it, I wanna scream:

"DON'T LEAVE AGAIN!"
        I totally agree. Stay with us! Sam seemed interested enough...
        sigpic
        button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Yes she did!

---

(pretty dark but It looks better dark than bright)

sigpic

Comment

Nice sigs, Luciana!

Yes, Sam really seems to feel deeply for him - also the fact that she leaned in to kiss him (and he seemed willing too), earlier in the episode.

I again remembered this story:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3005404/...to_say_goodbye

Where Martouf/Lantash stays - as they should have!

-Skadi
            sigpic
            Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

I'm sorry

But I really couldn't resist doing this...

Oh, so sweet

-Snotr
              sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
              (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
              Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Heh, we are many Europeans here, all of a sudden A German, a Belgian, and I think Skadi is Danish? I am Swedish.

Yes, I wish Martouf hadn't left in Ripple Effect - I really like that story Skadi posted a link to. That is how it should have been
                sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Yes. Why could it have been like that?
                  Thanks Skadi, for posting the link.

Hathor_girl - The sig looks bautiful. I'm happy you're using it.
                  It's great to see him smile, while reading your posts.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
                    Heh, we are many Europeans here, all of a sudden A German, a Belgian, and I think Skadi is Danish? I am Swedish.

Yes, I wish Martouf hadn't left in Ripple Effect - I really like that story Skadi posted a link to. That is how it should have been
                    Yes, I'm from Denmark.

Found this somewhere. Don't remember if I have posted it before.

-Skadi
                    sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

I've seen this before.

He shouldn't have say to her, she would be a lovely host for Selmak.

But short after that, when they're are sitting down and he says sorry...
                      he says these very painful words: "Please understand that it came from honest, deep desire, to have Jolinar back in my life in some form!"

*almost starts crying*
                      sigpic

Comment

I've seen this before.

He shouldn't have say to her, she would be a lovely host for Selmak.

But short after that, when they're are sitting down and he says sorry...
                        he says these very painful words: "Please understand that it came from honest, deep desire, to have Jolinar back in my life in some form!"

*almost starts crying*
                        Yes. I can understand him. I feel so sorry for poor Martouf and Lantash. I can understand why they are very interested when Sam says that she can feel exactly what Jolinar felt: "it's not just in my mind like a memory, I feel it. Like I've had this relationship with you for 100 years."

Of course, several seasons later, they (Lantash at any rate - that would probably have made Martouf feel the same) says that he loves her for herself, not because she was a host for Jolinar, and just as much as he loved Jolinar.

They are absolutely the cutest couple of Stargate. I want Martouf/Lantash back - and together with Sam! *cries*
                        sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
                          Yes. I can understand him. I feel so sorry for poor Martouf and Lantash. I can understand why they are very interested when Sam says that she can feel exactly what Jolinar felt: "it's not just in my mind like a memory, I feel it. Like I've had this relationship with you for 100 years."

Of course, several seasons later, they (Lantash at any rate - that would probably have made Martouf feel the same) says that he loves her for herself, not because she was a host for Jolinar, and just as much as he loved Jolinar.

They are absolutely the cutest couple of Stargate. I want Martouf/Lantash back - and together with Sam! *cries*
                          *nods* yes, I wanted to hold them and cuddle them.

I'm sure Martouf felt the same as Lantash, no matter which of them fell in love first or if they did it simultaneously. Since they "love as one" I doubt it would take long for them to synchronize their feelings - so, even if Lantash fell in love first, Martouf would have done so almost immediately after, I guess.

-Snotr
                          sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                          (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                          Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
                            Yes, I'm from Denmark.

Found this somewhere. Don't remember if I have posted it before.

-Skadi
                            I haven't seen in before. I like it!
                            sigpic
                            button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

I totally agree. In my opinion it looked like love at first sight. They were meant to be together. And there has never been a couple like them. The scenes between them were some of the bests ever.
                              I'm sure, he would have loved her because of herself.
                              *cries too*

I'm sure Martouf felt the same as Lantash, no matter which of them fell in love first or if they did it simultaneously. Since they "love as one" I doubt it would take long for them to synchronize their feelings - so, even if Lantash fell in love first, Martouf would have done so almost immediately after, I guess.
                              I love it, when he says:

"What I feel, Lantash feels and what Lantash feels I feel.

We love as one and we mourn as one."

And his expression on his face, while saying it almost makes me die!
                              This smile and his eyes. Excuse me for sounding clichéd. But in this moment you're able to see the bottom of his soul. *sighs*
                              sigpic

Comment

I totally agree. In my opinion it looked like love at first sight. They were meant to be together. And there has never been a couple like them. The scenes between them were some of the bests ever.
                                I'm sure, he would have loved her because of herself.
                                *cries too*

I love it, when he says:

"What I feel, Lantash feels and what Lantash feels I feel.

We love as one and we mourn as one."

And his expression on his face, while saying it almost makes me die!
                                This smile and his eyes. Excuse me for sounding clichéd. But in this moment you're able to see the bottom of his soul. *sighs*
                                Yes, they're meant to be together - he is just perfect for her. They are the easily the sweetest couple on Stargate.

That scene in Tok'ra I is also one of my favorites of the whole show! He is so sweet! I so wish Daniel hadn't interrupted them!

-Skadi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X