Samantha Carter/Martouf/Lantash Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
    Sending it any second now. Like I said, it's not about Sam/Anyone!!! It's Martouf/Lantash/Jolinar/? It's just incidental and taken as read that Sam is with Jack, no details given.
    I've read and reviewed, medu - you should have gotten an email from me Good story!
    sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

you can send to me as well if you ned more reveiwing? I'm gone most of nxt week b/c family matters, but other than that I'm home. My email is [email protected]
      sigpic
      Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

sigpic
        Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

*squeee*

DOOOON'T LEAVE!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

I don't want him to leave either *cries* If he does then he need to get his Sam back (from his own universe). Why oh why has no one written such a fic?
            sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

HathorGirl, thanks for reading it. I emailed you back, and wanted you to know that the points you brought up were totally 'on the money'. Will be sending a revised version as soon as I figure it out

SamShipper, thank you, too!You're a little star for reading it and thanks for the compliment. I'll be emailing you today, too. Mst of the stuff that you mention will be dealt with in the chapters tobe 'filled in'. You wouldn't believe how many post it notes are stuck around here not to mention the notebook filled with lines/ideas/character judgements. I don't thik my female is MarySue? The only thing we have in common is our hair, and I wish mine behaved as well as hers . I kow, I'll email you both the pic of her thas beng use for the manips of her and Martouf? Then you'll see what she looks like She's pretty without being 'too perfect' think?

Ringy, I'm emailing it to you in a few mins. Tha you so much for reading it, I appreciate you all reading it and am grateful for the constructive advice (no, I never look on it as criticism ) Please bear in mind, though,Ringy, it's my ver 1st attempt at fanfic. I'll explain the gaps befor I send it so it shouldn't be too confusing filling them in.

Not feeling too great today, so another day in bed. Am writing, then knitting whilst watching SG-1 work their magic. Thanks to you all again. You're very kind
              Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
              STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

And, as you may notice, my keyboard is playing up! Trust it to be perfect while I write this, though

Comment

Originally posted by SamShipper View Post
                  I'm totally fine with Sam/Jack, like it very much even - as long as it's an AU were Sam and/or Jack is not in the Air Force. I don't want them together in this universe, just as I don't want Sam/Cam in this universe either - and actually prefer Sam/Daniel in AU's as well, as they are team-mates. Sam/Martouf, Sam/Janet, and Sam/Rodney are the only ships I read for this universe. (Because of the team-mate thing, I also don't ship Sam with Martouf/Lantash in the AU where he is on SG-1, unless she is off the team...)

Yes, I know I'm weird with that, but I have family in the Air Force and I very much agree with the regulations against fraternization.

But I ship all the above mentioned ships - just in each their universes - so they don't interfere with each other and all are happy *grins* I'm mushy

Medu - if you want anyone else to read and review, then I will be happy to!
                  You should read the 2nd story of Renee's in the site I referred you to? She is an incredibly clever woman and came up with a perfect way of Sam/Jack being together without breaking the 'non-frat' rules. In fact, her mind constantly amazes me.

I should warn Ringy that there is one scene that is incredibly NC-17, if not above, don't you agree Hathorgirl and SamShipper? I wrote it with my eyes half closed, blushing, and all in one mad sitting!

Oooo, SamShipper, loved your idea about MI6, I will definitely 'snurch' that, if I may? You're amazing!!! In fact, I'm lucky to have friends like you, all of you *grouphuggles* Luci, you're included, even tho you're not here right now

Comment

Hope you feel better soon medu - relax in bed and ejoy SG-1

Dont worry about te NC-17 scenes - I dont mind at all...

I'll read&reveiw your story over the weekend - lookng forward to seeing it
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

Have you seen that Skadi has posted links to Tok'ra fic again yesterday in the fanfic thread - she's going through the Symbiotica fic she likes best. There seem to be a lot of Sam/Martouf/Lantash ones to read
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
                        Have you seen that Skadi has posted links to Tok'ra fic again yesterday in the fanfic thread - she's going through the Symbiotica fic she likes best. There seem to be a lot of Sam/Martouf/Lantash ones to read
                        Yes, I saw them yesterday - I will read over the weekend
                        sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                        (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                        Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Me too! Lantash is sulking, even though Martouf is happy to carry on with my writing I will read instead

Comment

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
                            Me too! Lantash is sulking, even though Martouf is happy to carry on with my writing I will read instead
                            *hugs* Yeah - fanfic is a good thing I do hope you will get inspired to write the rest of your story (stories? You have more you are writing on, right?)

I will go see if I can straighten out the links in the fanfic section - hathor_girl said she couldn't figure out what belonged to which link. I'm thinking it is because some of the links were NC-17 and they have been removed (I didn't know I couldn't post links to NC-17 stories when I posted a warning). So I will go and fix the links in my posts and post the NC-17 story summaries without direct links.
                            sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post

Awwww. Why couldn't the next line of the script read something like : Sam and Martouf's eyes meet, he takes her in hs arms, they kiss? That's how I'd have written it. Mind you'I'd have murdered that Asgard who interrupted them, too. (sorry, I have a 'brain fog' right now,was it Heimdall?)

Yes, Skadi, I have post it notes stuck everywhere with ideas on, and a notebook full of odd stuff that just pops into my mind for a story, usually in the middle of the night, so I write things down before I forget them. My mue likes to play tricks. She's already given me my 2nd story entirely, but left me hanging when it comes to filling in gaps in my current one.

Comment

Working...
                                X