No announcement yet.

Samantha Carter/Martouf/Lantash Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know if there has been stories written were Sam and Martouf/Lantash are...um...comforting each other on the way back - they have had a bad experience and might need to be held by someone (OK - I know how bad this sounds - yeah yeah, I'm asking for something at least R rated...)
    sigpic
    button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptJanson View Post
      Anyone know if there has been stories written were Sam and Martouf/Lantash are...um...comforting each other on the way back - they have had a bad experience and might need to be held by someone (OK - I know how bad this sounds - yeah yeah, I'm asking for something at least R rated...)
      Sorry, no But I would like to read some as well Try checking out some of those links people are posting in the Tok'ra and Goa'uld fanfic rec thread in the Fanfiction area. There may be some there. I think I saw at least one were all of them were thinking about what they had experienced on Netu.
      sigpic
      [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

Maybe somewhat the story Medu is writing? How is that going? I don't mean to nag - just curious
        sigpic
        [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

This is sort of a little like what you are looking for

It's in spoilers because it is a link to an NC-17 story (not very graphic). It is S/M. The link still works, but it is slow. Note that it is to a page on the wayback machine, as the original page was down long before I found it.
          My ships: sigpic
          (Sam/Jack, Sam/Rodney, Sam/Martouf/Lantash, Sam/Cam, Sam/Daniel, Sam/Janet)

Sam/Jack, Sam/Cam, Sam/Daniel, Sam/Janet, and Sam/Rodney smilies made by the talented zuz - THANKS. Smilies merged into one sig by the awesome Nolamom - THANKS!

Comment

sigpic
            Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Originally posted by SamShipper View Post

It's in spoilers because it is a link to an NC-17 story (not very graphic). It is S/M. The link still works, but it is slow. Note that it is to a page on the wayback machine, as the original page was down long before I found it.
                OK story Nice pics SKadi - and two pics
                sigpic
                Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSelmak View Post
                      Maybe somewhat the story Medu is writing? How is that going? I don't mean to nag - just curious
                      Haven't had a chance to work on it, apart from the outline, as Im still working on my other story, sorry. I may take another look at it tonight, but my muse wants me on the other one. I just go where she shoves me!
                      Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
                      STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

Originally posted by SamShipper View Post

Yep, that's my kind of story! But where was poor Lantash in it? Awww

Comment

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
                          Yep, that's my kind of story! But where was poor Lantash in it? Awww
                          I agree - I liked the story as well, but I was missing Lantash!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
                            I agree - I liked the story as well, but I was missing Lantash!
                            Yeah, I noticed that as well. That is unfortunately the case with many Sam/Martouf stories, especially older stories actually. Newer stories seem to include Lantash more.
                            My ships: sigpic
                            (Sam/Jack, Sam/Rodney, Sam/Martouf/Lantash, Sam/Cam, Sam/Daniel, Sam/Janet)

Sam/Jack, Sam/Cam, Sam/Daniel, Sam/Janet, and Sam/Rodney smilies made by the talented zuz - THANKS. Smilies merged into one sig by the awesome Nolamom - THANKS!

Comment

Mind you, I'm writing a Martouf/Lantash/Jolinar/? 'love scene' (over 18s only ) Trying to make it not come out like you're reading an orgy scene!!! Actually easier with Martouf and ? than when Jolinar and Lantash 'wake up'! Confused? Me too All will become clear when I (eventually) actually post it somewhere.

Comment

You put Jolinar in someone else besides Rosha and Sam? So an AU? I don't mind sex-scenes
                                sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Working...
                                X