This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nugglebugget
    I think we've all been taking lessons from Oz{even her homework's fun }.

What if I told you I was looking into the possibility of creating "naquadah-enhanced-denim" as my way of contributing to the SGC,you know,provide more style options for our folks there.It may not stop a staff-blast[unless it really impresses the Jaffa] but if it can with stand our rigorous testing,maybe "Jack" will be a bit safer from those brazenly annoying female aliens[he's from Earth,so back off..he's ours!!]

So you willing to participate in a little "Textiles Manipulation 101".Legitimate research.........I swear my virtue....wait ...how about?No,not her either...darn!

Oh never mind!YOu in or not!?
    I am a *firm* believer in any type of legitimate research......so please call me when you are ready....anything to better the safety of our SG teams...well how could I not And if I have to spend HOURS ripping clothes off of RDA well.....its IS all in the name of safety and I am a safety first kind of gal
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
      OK maybe not at a public game regardless of ratings, but I'd be willing to be his friend and provide him with a house to watch hockey in...
      And if Mala is not home... He can come over to mine ....well I am a HUGE hockey fan and can actually talk stats and players while he undresses......then...I doubt I will be able to talk at all
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster
        Hey, any interview where he talks about getting nekkid is going to stick in anyone's brain! And besides, he's looking all kinds of hot in this interview. Long, blond hair, beard, jeans, boots... My caps don't do it justice. Not even close.

Transcript here...

http://mitglied.lycos.de/ErniePratt/...3/Leno6-93.htm

Screencaps here...

http://www.ewokmonster.com/captures/jljune93/index.htm
        OMG! That interview was hilarious!I could just imagine RDA squirming in his chair!
        nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          Susan I got!!!! I watched it!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for getting that!!!! Conan is on way to late for me and I can never figure out the TV guide for the Comedy channel so you are just wonderful inmy eyes and bless you for giving me live and in color RDA for my Saturday morning. Big hugs and kisses!!!!!!!
          I'm sorry I had to take it down. I'm glad you got it though. If anyone else has web space they can host it on, feel free. I didn't think it would do that to our servers. We actually have paying customers on there and they have to come first. According to my husband anyway. <g>
          Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
            Wow, good luck to you!!!! Then again what am I saying!!! Pull up a comfy chair, get the ice and bucket on standby and - ENJOY!!!!

You sure did - mine's in no way as brilliant as yours - but I'm only a beginner. And your screencaps are excellent (as you may notice from my sig )
            LOL Yes I noticed. What's the addy of your site? Am I blind, that could be these days. Would love to check it out.

I'm almost caught up too. Some of the pics I've been seeing has almost made that impossible as I've had to pick myself up off the floor a few times. Thanks for sharing those everyone.

Shelly
            Shelly
            My Photos
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
              OK, SHELLY!!

How come you didn't tell us that you have those WONDERFUL (no, hot! oh Jack's looking good in season 8) photos of RDA from Conan's show? I had to read it elsewhere from someone else!

From Shelly's site:

On 5/13/04 RDA appeared in a segment on the Conan O'Brien Show where Pierre Bernard Jr., a man on Conan's staff got to have a bit part on SG1. He was is a fan and had done a previous segment on Conan talking about how SG1 was his favorite show. The producers invited him up to appear on the show after having seen the segment. These are caps from the filming of and the actual scene. Small Season 8 spoiler.
              http://jackslittleplace.com/Various/sg1conan.htm
              Sorry I would have but yesterday I couldn't get on to Gateworld to even read and today I was busy trying to catch up. Thank you for doing it for me. I've also updated my Season 7 caps with 2 more eps converted to DVD captures, Orpheus and Revisions. All Jack of course. Enjoy!.

Shelly
              Shelly
              My Photos
              sigpic

Comment

I thought you close a thread after 1000 posts

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                  Welcome to your brand new gutter, ladies! I don't think I have to tell you what to do in here, just remember that GateWorld is still a PG forum...
                  Well lets put it this way... If he asked I won't say no...!!!!!!

For the best Jack episode I'm torn between Paradise Lost and 100 days... RDA just looks so good in both of these eps... As for acting Abyss gets my vote. Both RDA and MS were fantasic in this ep. Ok RDA looked good in this ep too... So shoot me )

Sam
                  ====================
                  Fantastic Fanfic @
                  http://uk.geocities.com/sam_jack4ever/
                  Sam....

Comment

Originally posted by thor39
                    I thought you close a thread after 1000 posts
                    It is up to the Mods to move the thread to a new one...we are unable to do that for ourselves. So we can only post on what we are able.

Comment

Originally posted by nugglebugget
                      OMG! That interview was hilarious!I could just imagine RDA squirming in his chair!
                      If you want to see him squirming in his chair, the interview it is on Laurie's site; www.rda-forever.com. It's the one that says 2002 under it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                        If you want to see him squirming in his chair, the interview it is on Laurie's site; www.rda-forever.com. It's the one that says 2002 under it.
                        want to stare here is a nice picture courtesy of Laurie's web site as well
                        http://www.rda-forever.com/TVZoneJack04.jpg

my reaction to this?????

Comment

MMMM Love all the Rick/jack
                          yummie pics, and the links
                          too!!

Thanks Campers
                          I need it!!

And No I am not Hathor.
                          Sg-1 Rocks!!!
                          &
                          Rick is very Yummie

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster
                            I'm sorry I had to take it down. I'm glad you got it though. If anyone else has web space they can host it on, feel free. I didn't think it would do that to our servers. We actually have paying customers on there and they have to come first. According to my husband anyway. <g>
                            I finally got to watch it after DLng it today. Susan I could smother you with hugs of happiness I really could.
                            My GOD that man is just a honey. It's such a pity that he's not appearing in season 8 as much as previous seasons, 'cause damn he looks (and excuse me here) f*&(ing HOT. The kind of hot that makes you want to get your fingers burned. The kind of hot that makes our gutter nothing but a dusty desert of drool remnants. The kind of hot that makes you think no matter how good that man looks in that outfit he really needs to take it off to cool down. The kind of hot that makes me glad I waited until I was alone before I watched it. Okay I'm done now.
                            Thanks once again Susan.

geeky

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                              Or do any of you do what RDA said he did while watching hockey games
                              on TV? (And if you *did*, would you actually admit it? LOL)
                              He said he would get this nervous thing where he had to remove pieces of
                              clothing, until at the end of the game, he was naked.
                              Okay OZ, where did he say that? More importantly where can I find him saying that?

geeky

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
                                Okay OZ, where did he say that? More importantly where can I find him saying that?
                                It is on www.rda-forever.com; it is the one she has labeled 2002. I just watched it, it is pretty funny and he looks absolutely gorgeous.
                                Last edited by Kliggins; 15 May 2004, 06:35 PM. Reason: brain fade
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X