This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tauripeg
    but one of the most attractive things about Jack Is'nt even physical(Yea right) It's his sense of humor.
    Have to agree here. It's what first hooked me on Jack O'Neill - I would hear
    his comments when I wasn't even looking at the TV screen. So his humor
    and sarcasm got me first. Then the tone of his voice -- command mode:
    sexy. Switch to the low, deep, quiet emotional voice: OMG!!!

Jack's wit endears him to me.

Of course, I got hooked on The Man when I actually started paying attention
    to the shots of him -- and screen caps on the Web allowed much greater
    scrutiny, for hours at a time. Oh, yeah, it was grueling training. But I made
    it through. Need lots of remedial work, though.

Watching RDA did make me reach for the paddles to jump start the heart
    (CLEAR!) here and there, and the rest is Hussy History.

Which I'm sure is quite fascinating...

Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
    appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
    full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
    in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
      LOL A *lady*? That sounds way too formal. I prefer to be known as a drooler and a thudder. ;-)

Shelly
      OK, SHELLY!!

How come you didn't tell us that you have those WONDERFUL (no, hot! oh Jack's looking good in season 8) photos of RDA from Conan's show? I had to read it elsewhere from someone else!

From Shelly's site:

On 5/13/04 RDA appeared in a segment on the Conan O'Brien Show where Pierre Bernard Jr., a man on Conan's staff got to have a bit part on SG1. He was is a fan and had done a previous segment on Conan talking about how SG1 was his favorite show. The producers invited him up to appear on the show after having seen the segment. These are caps from the filming of and the actual scene. Small Season 8 spoiler.
      http://jackslittleplace.com/Various/sg1conan.htm
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
        Anyway, that one was from Evolution Pt. 2. Here's another one from that episode:
        http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix/sg...vol-2_003W.jpg

Well, he's not exactly 'a man in command' there (but I wish he'd take command of his relationship with Sam!). It's Jack saying goodbye to Sam before he leaves to rescue DJ. I love the look of love reflected there. RDA is so good at acting with his eyes.
        THUNK!!!!
        Trying hard to be serious for a fleeting moment...except it's difficult
        when I mention "hard" in any paragraph about RDA!

Another fine point about RDA! He's so great at letting his eyes show
        his feelings -- love, fear, confusion, pain, anger, command mode --
        baring his soul when his demeanor is strictly military or reserved.

As I said, I guess it's really the whole package that attracts me.
        Wouldn't want to lose any piece of it!

Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
        appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
        full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body

Comment

OK, SHELLY!!

From Shelly's site:

On 5/13/04 RDA appeared in a segment on the Conan O'Brien Show where Pierre Bernard Jr., a man on Conan's staff got to have a bit part on SG1. He was is a fan and had done a previous segment on Conan talking about how SG1 was his favorite show. The producers invited him up to appear on the show after having seen the segment. These are caps from the filming of and the actual scene. Small Season 8 spoiler.
          http://jackslittleplace.com/Various/sg1conan.htm
          Thanks so much, Shelly for capturing those pics! I missed the show,
          after I saw somebody post on the forum, "Turn on Conan RIGHT NOW!"
          I got there too late.

And thank you, Mala for looking out for The Gutter Gang, leading us to
          more RDA pix.

Oz

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
            And nothing else???
            and what's wrong with that??

One should be comfy while doing research. And while doing this kind of research and with the exchange of 'ideas' that go on around here, it often gets hot, does it not?
            sigpic

Comment

One should be comfy while doing research. And while doing this kind of research and with the exchange of 'ideas' that go on around here, it often gets hot, does it not?
              I'm sorry - after reading that the words 'ready for action' just popped into my head

*hangs head in shame* - where does that leave me in the Gutter Gals rankings?

Comment

Weekend special on aisle 3.

I give you Conan! Beware a hot RDA. This will only be up until Monday morning, so grab it while you can folks.

There are some vague season 8 spoilers here. Mostly having to do with Carter. And they also show the Atlantis set, and inadvertantly, I think, give away some Atlantis spoilers.

Enjoy!

http://www.ewokmonster.com/videos/conan.htm
                Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Nugglebucket, you are worse than I am. Have you been taking lessons from Oz?

Why in the world would you want to assault that poor man like that and tear his clothing? I mean, unless you're doing research on the strength and durability of denim, then I can't participate in such actions.
                  I think we've all been taking lessons from Oz{even her homework's fun }.

What if I told you I was looking into the possibility of creating "naquadah-enhanced-denim" as my way of contributing to the SGC,you know,provide more style options for our folks there.It may not stop a staff-blast[unless it really impresses the Jaffa] but if it can with stand our rigorous testing,maybe "Jack" will be a bit safer from those brazenly annoying female aliens[he's from Earth,so back off..he's ours!!]

So you willing to participate in a little "Textiles Manipulation 101".Legitimate research.........I swear my virtue....wait ...how about?No,not her either...darn!

Oh never mind!YOu in or not!?
                  nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Oh, nothing at all wrong with it -- simply kind of a horrifying thought, is all.
                    Or do any of you do what RDA said he did while watching hockey games
                    on TV? (And if you *did*, would you actually admit it? LOL)
                    He said he would get this nervous thing where he had to remove pieces of
                    clothing, until at the end of the game, he was naked.

Hmmmmmm...I could see some of that going on while surfing for RDA pics
                    or watching Jack O'Neill videos.

Of course it gets hot in here,Mala. Lots of sweaty bodies in the Gutter Mists.
                    I'm glad we can't smell the place via the internet...

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster

I give you Conan! Beware a hot RDA. This will only be up until Monday morning, so grab it while you can folks.

There are some vague season 8 spoilers here. Mostly having to do with Carter. And they also show the Atlantis set, and inadvertantly, I think, give away some Atlantis spoilers.

Enjoy!

THANK YOU! SUSAN!

I was going to try and tape it on Monday, but this is better!
                      sigpic

Comment

I give you Conan! Beware a hot RDA.
                        Enjoy!

Susan.

I love you. (Until Monday...)

Oz

Comment

Originally posted by nugglebugget
                          Hey,any body else have a problem with this site yesterday?At first I couldn't acess new pages or threads.I wasn't able to log out properly,either.When I tried later to get back on "Gateworld" I was directed to that "domain name"site.
                          Just wondering....
                          Yep, I couldn't get in for many a moon. I tried periodically throughout the day and had no success until about 7:00 p.m. PST
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                            I'm sorry - after reading that the words 'ready for action' just popped into my head

*hangs head in shame* - where does that leave me in the Gutter Gals rankings?
                            Oh, Jacksbabe -- you know YOU'VE always been in the TOP 5 or 6!!......

Now if you're talking about rankings as in 'rank' and Oz's comments about 'smellovision via the internet' well, then you might want to think about asking about 'where you 'rank!' " (hey, it was Oz's idea in the first place...)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nugglebugget
                              So you willing to participate in a little "Textiles Manipulation 101".Legitimate research.........I swear my virtue....wait ...how about?No,not her either...darn!

Oh never mind!YOu in or not!?
                              OK, I'M IN!

As long as the study is focused on the 'Manipulation' part....
                              sigpic

Comment

Enjoy!

Wow, susan thanks! I'm DLing it right now.

*Red grudgingly trails back to RL with not enough time to play.*

geeky

Comment

Working...
                                X