• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    I kind of like the base of his throat...right where it meets his chest
    How about his back? Right where it meets the...er...*cough*
    I mean the small of the back? Maybe I should stick to the
    earlobe, so there's no major meltdown of the reactor core,
    if you get my drift.

Did we move those darn paddles over from Delphi? CLEAR!!!

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
    appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
    full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
    in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
      Why? Mouth busy? (sorry to anyone if there's a mark I'm overstepping)
      ROFL

Totally wishful thinking on my part!!! that is for sure!!!!!
      I think we are still PG.............in writing
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I kind of like the base of his throat...right where it meets his chest
        Or for the fetishist that I KNOW are out there, his toes? (sooooo loving the tongue smiley)

geeky

Comment

Why? Mouth busy? (sorry to anyone if there's a mark I'm overstepping)
          Only if "Mark" is somebody's husband!

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
          appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
          full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
            Don't worry OZ I know CPR!!! You know, just in case I ever come across an unconcious RDA.

geeky

Comment

How about his back? Right where it meets the...er...*cough*
              I mean the small of the back? Maybe I should stick to the
              earlobe, so there's no major meltdown of the reactor core,
              if you get my drift.

:::grabbing *Drool Proof* paddles....CLEAR::::::::

Oz....we were PG....Girl...the way your mind works.....I think I am breaking out in a sweat just picture where the icing is now................oh oh yeah its on the earlobe......right right
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Only if "Mark" is somebody's husband!
                You funny lady

geeky

Comment

:::grabbing *Drool Proof* paddles....CLEAR::::::::

Oz....we were PG....Girl...the way your mind works.....I think I am breaking out in a sweat just picture where the icing is now................oh oh yeah its on the earlobe......right right
                  I thought "PG" meant "Purely Gutter-ish" !!
                  **OzGirl smiles coyly, yet with an evil glint in her eye **

Comment

Don't worry OZ I know CPR!!! You know, just in case I ever come across an unconcious RDA.

Are you bringing a tongue smiley with you? I didn't think CPR involved
                    tongues, except you're supposed to clear the passageway...

not THAT way, Geeky! LOL

--OzGirl

Comment

I thought "PG" meant "Purely Gutter-ish" !!
                      **OzGirl smiles coyly, yet with an evil glint in her eye **
                      ROFLMAO
                      We need a smiley laughing its butt off too

you are just too funny

Comment

not THAT way, Geeky! LOL

--OzGirl
                        OMG OZ
                        you're killing me here.....I can't stop laughing

Comment

ROFLMAO
                          We need a smiley laughing its butt off too
                          They have butts??!!??

Comment

--OzGirl
                            Yeah clear the airway AND test for pain response, you know, like just a pinch 'somewhere' THEN pat them down to check for external injuries. I tell you it'd be damn hard.
                            Last edited by Geekyred; 02 May 2004, 05:54 PM. Reason: ambigiousness

geeky

Comment

Yeah clear the airway AND test for pain response, you
                              know, like just a pinch 'somewhere' THEN pat them down to check for
                              external injuries. I tell you it'd be damn hard.
                              Where to pinch? Where to pinch? So hard to decide. Not a moment to
                              lose, though. We could save some time by patting Jack down with icing
                              then applying CPR and a little licking here and there wouldn't hurt.

Heck, cats do it all the time. Lick, I mean. People. And kittens.
                              And nobody calls them brazen!

--OzGirl
                              Last edited by OzGirl; 02 May 2004, 06:00 PM. Reason: fix typo

Comment

They have butts??!!??
                                "They have a$$'s" ......one of my fave lines LOL

well if they don't they need to get one they can laugh the heck off
                                cause Girl you are cracking me up over here

Comment

Working...
                                X