This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geekyred
    Ahh Sean, a classic and for so long a favourite, then came Patrick Stewart, then RDA, kinda like the icing on the cake. Makes you want to lick the frosting, doesn't it. .....or is that just me?

Cheers
    Geekster.
    I KNEW I was in the right company
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      Okay....I am hurt....you did not EVEN mention ME....
      here I am trying so hard to be a brazen gutter gal....low-rent....high-rent I
      don't care.....doing whatever it takes to keep me wallowing in gutter drool
      and Oz just...............just.........forgot me

Dear Tame, I would *never* forget you! You're all over the gutter, so
      I did not give you one end or the other! (Does that sound sincere?)
      I figured that anybody who glanced at a few posts here could see that you
      are and always will be a permanent gutter resident, collector of buckets
      of RDA pix for us all.

By the way -- where is marimba???

So, to get back at me, you KILL ME with that "chocolate eyes"
      pic! Holy Mother of Perpetual Motion (to whom I am pleading right now:
      "Please let me have some of that Jack O'Neill for my very own! She replies,
      "But he's only fiction, dear."
      ) Dagnabbit!

Please forgive me. I am unworthy. ** sniffle **

--OzGirl

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
      appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
      full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
      in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
        Dear Tame, I would *never* forget you! You're all over the gutter, so
        I did not give you one end or the other! (Does that sound sincere?)
        I figured that anybody who glanced at a few posts here could see that you
        are and always will be a permanent gutter resident, collector of buckets
        of RDA pix for us all.
        OH Thank you!!!!! I feel so much better now!! Just wanted to know I was part of the gutter....(no not real sincere, but hey how sincere can you sound when you are drooling?)

By the way -- where is marimba???
        she's doing family stuff....ya know acting respectable and all that

So, to get back at me, you KILL ME with that "chocolate eyes"
        pic! Holy Mother of Perpetual Motion (to whom I am pleading right now:
        "Please let me have some of that Jack O'Neill for my very own! She replies,
        "But he's only fiction, dear."
        ) Dagnabbit!

Please forgive me. I am unworthy. ** sniffle **

--OzGirl
        Dontcha just love those close ups of his gorgeous face We need a drooling smiley....
        All is forgiven Oz Once I started looking for a pic to post I kindof forgot you had forgotten me...that happens a lot when I go looking for RDA pics.......
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Yes, maybe we should ask Darren for a drooling smiley just for us!
          sigpic

Comment

Makes you want to lick the frosting, doesn't it.
            .....or is that just me?
            Depends. Is this frosting somewhere on Jack?
            **OzGirl flutters eyelashes innocently **

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
            appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
            full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
              Yes, maybe we should ask Darren for a drooling smiley just for us!
              Bev you are so smart....we should!!!!!

Comment

OMG Oz......You actually wrote this....I thought it but refrained.....Huge Hug for you
                (((((((((((((((((((((OZ)))))))))))))))))))

Comment

Of course, if we did have a drooling smiley, this thread would get very messy indeed!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Uhh, was - not anymore, beat you to it Never was a tongue smiley so well used

geeky

Comment

I am NOT saying a word

Comment

OMG Oz......You actually wrote this....
                        I thought it but refrained.....Huge Hug for you
                        (((((((((((((((((((((OZ)))))))))))))))))))
                        I cannot restrain myself nor my enthusiasm (a euphanism for "lust").
                        Now, which part of Jack (thinking cleanly now!) would be the
                        sweetest? Icing on that lower lip sounds mighty scrumptious!

=>:> OzGirl

Comment

I cannot restrain myself nor my enthusiasm (a euphanism for "lust").
                          Now, which part of Jack (thinking cleanly now!) would be the
                          sweetest? Icing on that lower lip sounds mighty scrumptious!

=>:> OzGirl
                          I kind of like the base of his throat...right where it meets his chest

Comment

There's plenty more where THAT came from, both icing and tongue!! LOL

Comment

I kind of like the base of his throat...right where it meets his chest
                              I'm quivering at the thought!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

I am NOT saying a word
                                Why? Mouth busy? (sorry to anyone if there's a mark I'm overstepping)

geeky

Comment

Working...
                                X