X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    OK, I'm adding it to the kit:

No CPR doll...but I wouldn't mind resuscitating him!
    (Here's a preview from my HeroesII caps - another one is on the Shipper's thread - a nice shiny photo of The Hug. The rest will probably be up this week).

Oh man, this guy still looks good dirty and semicomatose!!
    Back off gals, he's mine!

Have a busy sched this week! Will catch up with you all later (maybe tonight?). Hope you enjoyed whatever I could contribute!

YES I REALLY LIKE YOUR CONTRIBUTION ...MALA

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

No CPR doll...but I wouldn't mind resuscitating him! Hope you enjoyed whatever I could contribute!
      I swear Mala between you and Tame I am going to die laughing. That was hysterical. A standing ovation for you too (again bowing and clapping with tears in eyes) You two are just way to talented on this machine.
      sigpic

Comment

No CPR doll...but I wouldn't mind resuscitating him!
        (Here's a preview from my HeroesII caps - another one is on the Shipper's thread - a nice shiny photo of The Hug. The rest will probably be up this week).

Oh man, this guy still looks good dirty and semicomatose!!
        Back off gals, he's mine!

Have a busy sched this week! Will catch up with you all later (maybe tonight?). Hope you enjoyed whatever I could contribute!

MALA you are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Incredible, fabulous, talented and any other creative adjetive I can think of later...HOW cool is that De-Fib!!!!

Give you a challenge and you answer it with guns ablazin!!!

okay, now that we have praised you lets talk about sharing this man on the ground...you know you will need help, breaks and such and I have Oz's paddles as well...we can work together....... we make him stronger, better than he was before...
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

OK Having post yesterday getting to grips with the whole 'new' thing in occured to me that lol even on the other board I never really did the whole intro thing so

I like Mac/sg-1
          Fave Jack eps: Abyss/Paradise Lost/WOO (hell I'll pick all of them lol)
          Fave RDA part: gott be the eyes/cute smile
          well I could go on but think you get the drift lol

Now it isn't too shallow to go out and buy dvd vol 35 is it just so ya player can get stuck on repeat while your parents are left wondering what could possible be so fasinating. But still buy the set next year?

Comment

Originally posted by Disnow
            I finally caught up with all the posts and thought I'd delurk to introduce myself. I guess I'm at the "senior" end of this group (a bit younger than RDA) and definitely prefer the shallow end of the pond. As for favorite places, it's hands, hair (silver and tousled), that crooked smile (oh dear...) and eyes. But this is subject to revisions as new areas are - er- revealed. I must watch that video again.......oops, sorry, my mind wandered.

I'll need a plastic drool bucket please. I'd just rap my shins on the pretty silver one. Oh, and a older RDA bib also. Think I'll pass on the undergarments for now. Can I have a cookie, please?
            Hail and welcome. Chronologically I guess I'm about the middle of the road in here. Longevity to the forum I guess I've been here longer than anyone else actively playing. Good to see a new friendly face!

Yep, I've got the cookies and i claim the silver plaited drool bucket. Why? Well because i'm...me...I guess LOL. Pull up a bib and hold on for the ride. As for RDA's attributes and which part of the gutter... Well I've been known to play at either end and I'm with you all the way about the hands... Oooo what wonders they could accomplish...

Did I just say that out loud....

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              MALA you are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Incredible, fabulous, talented and any other creative adjetive I can think of later...HOW cool is that De-Fib!!!!

Give you a challenge and you answer it with guns ablazin!!!
              Damn but she is good. I LMAO when I saw that! [B]BRAVO MALA!!!!![/B]

okay, now that we have praised you lets talk about sharing this man on the ground...you know you will need help, breaks and such and I have Oz's paddles as well...we can work together....... we make him stronger, better than he was before...
              Er yeah.... help, that's it.... Hmmm... Sexy, Helpless, Needy man laying amidst the grass. *checks* hmmmm, not sure. I think he's breathing...Maybe I should lean a little closer...Amazing the effect those shallow breaths can have on one's ear... Hmmm..... He looks a bit uncomfortable don't you think ladies?

Ladies? Er... my mistake....

"Fraid my time is a bit limited but Tame and Mala

YOU ROCK!!!!!
              Last edited by Ruralstar; 19 May 2004, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Ooohhhh, RDA in RED. I love him in red. (blue, black, tan, yellow, gray, but especially in red.) It goes so well with silver.
                Last edited by Jynjyr; 19 May 2004, 08:44 AM.
                You're never too old to do something goofy.
                sigpic
                Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

*looks at last post*

Pretty freakin obvious I can't perform even the most basic of comp operations after those last few pics!

PHEW!!!!

http://img37.photobucket.com/albums/...edemption5.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                    *looks at last post*

Pretty freakin obvious I can't perform even the most basic of comp operations after those last few pics!

PHEW!!!!

http://img37.photobucket.com/albums/...edemption5.jpg
                    Rural.....if all you do is post links to that gorgeous face you have done MORE than enough!!!!!!!
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                      Well, let's see, if you're a few years younger than RDA, then you're about
                      as old as I am! So who ya calling "senior"??!? LOL

Welcome to the shallow end!! Woohoo! Mac will bring your bucket over.
                      I'm sure there are cookies around somewhere. (I think Rural has the Jack
                      shaped ones.)

Did you bring your defib paddles with you? (CLEAR!) If not, I would be
                      willing to share mine, except Tame or Geeky Red or one of these vixens
                      keeps *stealing* them...

--Oz
                      Actually, I'm only a year younger than RDA, so that does make me pretty senior.

As to the defib paddles, I'll have to borrow. I did take a CPR class, but that was a long time ago and I need to read the little instruction card before I can remember what to do, which takes a long time and actually, I think I've lost the freakin card.

What I do need is the good copy of the Conan excerpt. I downloaded the cruddy one, and everything looks like it's under water. I swear it's not drool. HELP!
                      Di

Comment

Rural.....if all you do is post links to that gorgeous face you have done MORE than enough!!!!!!!
                        So glad I could oblige. Let's see what else I can dredge up this fine evening...

http://www.seventh-gate.com/SG1/3x03-FG/FG_002.jpg

http://www.seventh-gate.com/SG1/3x03-FG/FG_018.jpg

http://www.seventh-gate.com/SG1/3x03-FG/FG_027.jpg

Gee, can anyone guess why I picked that last one?

Comment

So glad I could oblige. Let's see what else I can dredge up this fine evening...

http://www.seventh-gate.com/SG1/3x03-FG/FG_002.jpg
                          OMG! This first picture was absolutely succulent!!!!

Nice picture of the "crooked thumb" of RDA's, that third one is.

Thanks, Rural!

Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                          appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                          full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                          in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Thanks so much, Mala and Tame, for the RDA-style defibrillators.

One problem, though -- you use THOSE paddles on me, and I would awaken
                            to see RDA/Jack/Mac, and go into ventricular spasms again!

Oh, I see. You would use these just to torture hussies like myself.
                            (Revive, faint, revive, faint...bwahahahahahahaaaaaa!)

Lots of very fine yet sheer torture pictures you "ladies" have been
                            posting. Sheer torture because I CANNOT HAVE JACK!!! He's there,
                            displayed in all of his glory, and yet untouchable.

Unless he ventures near the gutter, when crocodilian gutter dwellers
                            will haul him in, no questions asked. Hmmmmmmmm, good!

Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                            appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                            full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                            in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

http://www.seventh-gate.com/SG1/3x03-FG/FG_027.jpg

Gee, can anyone guess why I picked that last one?
                              Duh! It was his neck, right? Very droolishious as I am watching that episode right now. Great choices.
                              Last edited by Kliggins; 19 May 2004, 05:51 PM. Reason: .
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi

I am still waiting on my Vol 35 disc. UGH I've never had a problem and the time I do it has to be with that one. My luck is just horrid lately. Anyway, in the meantime I'm still working on converting my captures over to DVD ones for Season 7. I've finished 3 more and they're up now, Lifeboat, Enemy Mine and Space Race. In the Lifeboat commentary PdL mentions that this is the ep that RDA's father died during. In fact in the later scenes like Jack watching Daniel through the glass the actors came back and redid those scenes so he could react to them. Also the scene on the ship at the end, RDA filmed his stuff seperately at a later time. They were not acting together. Also when we see shots of him from the back, it's really Bill Nikolai. He remarked that this one he would always remember as the one RDA's dad died during. Now it's the same for me as well. <sigh> He remarks at what a trooper he was too to come back and film that stuff for the show so quickly after his dad died too as it could have cost a lot of money if they had had to stop production.

Hope you'll stop by and take a look.
                                Enjoy
                                Shelly
                                Shelly
                                My Photos
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X