• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OzGirl
    Did you bring your defib paddles with you? (CLEAR!) If not, I would be
    willing to share mine, except Tame or Geeky Red or one of these vixens
    keeps *stealing* them...

--Oz
    Well can we help it if RDA if so gorgeous that we are constantly THUNKING and need to be brought back?? No we can not!!! sheesh....

......hummppfh go find Oz her dang paddles.......
    and go find me a nice spiffy Jack picture ....show her......
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      Ggggggggggggauughrrr (**OzGirl is strangling herself on her own tongue,
      which has rolled out of her gaping mouth and been blown around her neck
      by the strong breeze created by the collective sighing of the Gutter Gang**)

**As I begin to pass out, I'm thinking, "Spank me rosy!" (as RDA looks quite
      rosy in this photo!) and "Where are those stinkin' paddles????"**

SPLASH!

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
      appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
      full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
      in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Oz Honey...we have been showing these pics to you!!...now would we leave YOU out of anything RDA?? I don't think so!!
        See, Tame, let me explain to you the term "senile dementia."
        I have no idea what you gals are showing me!! LOL

So, those pics are from "Beyond the Gate"? What does RDA/Jack with
        almost no shirt have to do with Beyond the Gate? Your sig pic is from
        BTG? Where am I?

**OzGirl's eyes dart from side to side in frantic confusion, but she gives
        up trying to make sense of this world and sinks below the gutter waves
        where life is relatively quiet -- until just before one starts to drown **

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
        appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
        full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
        in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

See, Tame, let me explain to you the term "senile dementia."
          I have no idea what you gals are showing me!! LOL

So, those pics are from "Beyond the Gate"? What does RDA/Jack with
          almost no shirt have to do with Beyond the Gate? Your sig pic is from
          BTG? Where am I?

**OzGirl's eyes dart from side to side in frantic confusion, but she gives
          up trying to make sense of this world and sinks below the gutter waves
          where life is relatively quiet -- until just before one starts to drown **
          OZ OZ OZ

I HAVE THE PADDLES!!!!!!!!!

Look...look it has pictorial instuctions AND it PLASTIC for the gutter AND it has a Handy Dandy carry Handle
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Ggggggggggggauughrrr (**OzGirl is strangling herself on her own tongue,
            which has rolled out of her gaping mouth and been blown around her neck
            by the strong breeze created by the collective sighing of the Gutter Gang**)

**As I begin to pass out, I'm thinking, "Spank me rosy!" (as RDA looks quite
            rosy in this photo!) and "Where are those stinkin' paddles????"**

SPLASH!
            OMG OZ, ROFLMAO. The way you have with words. Absolutely jaw dropping.
            sigpic

Comment

OZ OZ OZ

I HAVE THE PADDLES!!!!!!!!!

Look...look it has pictorial instuctions AND it PLASTIC for the gutter AND it has a Handy Dandy carry Handle
              And Tame, what can I say that I haven't said before. Absolutely priceless, brilliant, outstanding. We really need to award you a certificate. Until then, another standing ovation!!! (Bowing and clapping in awe).
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                And Tame, what can I say that I haven't said before. Absolutely priceless, brilliant, outstanding. We really need to award you a certificate. Until then, another standing ovation!!! (Bowing and clapping in awe).
                LOL Thank you.....We do what we can to save OZ she is a woman in need
                Now If we can induce Mala to figure out a way to get Jack's picture on the de-fib we are all set or would it be better if we had a RDA type CPR doll to practice on..............mmmmmmmmmmmm there is a thought.

Naw then We would NEVER find IT OR OZ!!!!!

Comment

Well can we help it if RDA if so gorgeous that we are constantly THUNKING and need to be brought back?? No we can not!!! sheesh....

uh..uh...uh...sorry...in shock (Oz, pass the paddles!). Tame, a neck picture! Bless you! Preparing to lick!
                  Tasha
                  JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Okay, I NEEDED a little "action" Jack tonight!

What is it about that man and his big...honkin'...gun? (No Freudian references there, no sirree!)
                    Last edited by JSDT; 18 May 2004, 08:44 PM. Reason: I don't know how to post pictures, I guess.
                    Tasha
                    JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                      Okay, I NEEDED a little "action" Jack tonight!

What is it about that man and his big...honkin'...gun? (No Freudian references there, no sirree!)
                      Nothing freudian about it.....Love that Action Jack!!!!!!

Comment

We do what we can to save OZ she is a woman in need
                        Now If we can induce Mala to figure out a way to get Jack's picture on the de-fib we are all set or would it be better if we had a RDA type CPR doll to practice on..............mmmmmmmmmmmm there is a thought.

Oooooh definitely a RDA-type CPR doll; just think how much fun it would be to fight Oz for it.

Nice droolishious action Jack picture JSDT. Now there is drool all over the desk at work. I am sure the next person coming in will not mind, after all it is for a good cause.
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh wow!!!!! What a wonderful picture (where's it from?)

Right now Tame, as its a problem solely of your making!!! - how do you propose I untrap my tongue from this keyboard (notice the patent for the keyboard cover still hasn't come through - it would have avoided all this )

Comment

Hey, cial! Welcome to the gutter. I see you fit right here in the shallow end.
                            LOL (Not that you can't go deep once in awhile, but it sure is fun here in the
                            low rent district.)

As a matter of fact, I did notice exactly what you seem to be talking about.
                            His hands, right? **wink, wink**

No???? Mouth? Eyelashes? Legs? Am I getting close?

I can see you are a hussy in training. May the lessons begin.
                            Originally posted by cial
                            well lets just say that his hands rest about the same place i was looking!!!!!!!!
                            Huh? I don't get it... OK, I'm looking...still looking... There's his nice new uniform shirt (A zipper!! mmmm, getting distracted thinking about tugging on that nice zipper on his chest...)

OK, OK.. "his hands rest about the same place i was looking"...
                            So now I'm looking at his hands....

Ohhh! it's his pockets, right? Nice pockets...

sigpic

Comment

LOL Thank you.....We do what we can to save OZ she is a woman in need

OK, I'm adding it to the kit:

No CPR doll...but I wouldn't mind resuscitating him!
                              (Here's a preview from my HeroesII caps - another one is on the Shipper's thread - a nice shiny photo of The Hug. The rest will probably be up this week).

Oh man, this guy still looks good dirty and semicomatose!!
                              Back off gals, he's mine!

Have a busy sched this week! Will catch up with you all later (maybe tonight?). Hope you enjoyed whatever I could contribute!
                              sigpic

Comment

Shouldn't we be moving to Jack/RDA thunk thread II ..?!!!!

Just imagine 10 000 posts in the same thread

Cool pics Guys ...keep them coming

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Working...
                                X