• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
    lol, If you can't see the pic on my post here is the link to it

http://www.geocities.com/rdagirl2010/colonel2.jpg

Wouldn't want you to miss out on your daily dose of RDA
    Yahoo Geocities says the page is not availible.........
    In the immortal words of Tim Allen on "Home Improvement"... "Are you toying with me" just teasing you...but the link really isn't working
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

copy the link and paste it in. geocities has this obnoxious problem with connecting directly through a link sometime. HTH

Comment

Thanks for posting all the pics, "ladies"! I'm now joining you in the gutter. My, it's crowded down here!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xathras
          copy the link and paste it in. geocities has this obnoxious problem with connecting directly through a link sometime. HTH

:::::::fanning myself:::::::::::::

okay...that worked..........oh my..........can I put a copy of that in the Album Sam O Neill?????

I reallly.................REALLY like that one

don't mind me....I am just ....well we won't talk about what I am doing to my computer screen
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

lol, I'm glad it was worth the fuss
            Put it in the album by all means....as long as it can be seen by many other RDA adoring women

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
              lol, I'm glad it was worth the fuss
              Put it in the album by all means....as long as it can be seen by many other RDA adoring women

OMG what a gorgeous pic of Colonel Jack with his bedroom eyes of deep
              brown in that low light. That uniform just inviting me to...

Gotta cool off again! Bye... *splash*

--OzGirl

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
              appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
              full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
              in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                Thanks for posting all the pics, "ladies"! I'm now joining you in the gutter. My, it's crowded down here!!
                Now, are you gonna take up residence in the low rent district -- the
                shallowest end of the pool, might I add -- with oh, I don't know -- Mala
                and me and maybe GeekyRed?

Or are you of the more genteel persuasion of RDA enthusiasm, on the
                respectable -- shall we say "deeper" -- end of the gutter? Not that
                we're choosing sides. It's just that I want to know how to address you.
                I try to be respectable towards Feli and EwokMonster and Rural -- don't
                always succeed (well, hardly EVER), but I do try.

OzGirl -- Unabashed Jack hussy and wanton vixen

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl

Oh it's gotta be the low rent area for me. I've had to put newspaper on the floor to soak up all the drool after I looked at the pics!!
                  sigpic

Comment

You'll notice that most of the RDA pics I will post will draw attention to his eyes.....I love 'em!
                    His eyes are just so dark and mysterious and a very yummy chocolate colour...

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Okay....I am hurt....you did not EVEN mention ME.... here I am trying so hard to be a brazen gutter gal....low-rent....high-rent I don't care.....doing whatever it takes to keep me wallowing in gutter drool and Oz just...............just.........forgot me

Oh thats okay...I am usually so far under in the gutter I wouldn't notice me
                      so here is a pic to forget all our troubles

Chocolate eyes for Sam O Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar

It is cute and I don't know why you can't see it. It's an icon someone made for me. It shows up fine for me. Maybe yahell is acting up for you. I host it on my yahoo geocities page. Going to try and attach another pic myself. Failing that I will try to insert an image. I got that to work once and then it wouldn't. I haven't a clue why.

First of all thanks for the advice (although I'm still as clueless as ever, but that's all about the me-ness)
                        SECONDLY Oh the cuteness! Sweet pics, and I don't normally look at men when they're a day under 40....or with long hair, or blond!!!!LOL My God what has that man done to me.

Cheers
                        Geekyred

geeky

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          I like to think we are the essence of *ladies*
                          We have such exquisite taste in men
                          Men? Men?! I thought it was just the one MAN.
                          Tame.. are you being unfaithful to the thread with other drooling?

Cheers
                          Geekyred

geeky

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
                            Men? Men?! I thought it was just the one MAN.
                            Tame.. are you being unfaithful to the thread with other drooling?

Cheers
                            Geekyred
                            um......um........no....not really
                            .......no but, if he has silver hair and chocolate eyes and a gorgeous bum and wellllllllll......................

oh Geekyred.....I am a really weak woman sometimes okay
                            and an equal opportunity hussy if the man warrants it (Sean Connery) (Hunt for Red October)

Comment

Aint no 'maybe' about it Oz. I might not always be here but I'm always splashing in the gutter in my heart. Low rent just seems to suit me.

Cheers
                              Geeky (Got to sort out my sig)

geeky

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                                h Geekyred.....I am a really weak woman sometimes okay
                                and an equal opportunity hussy if the man warrants it (Sean Connery) (Hunt for Red October)
                                Ahh Sean, a classic and for so long a favourite, then came Patrick Stewart, then RDA, kinda like the icing on the cake. Makes you want to lick the frosting, doesn't it. .....or is that just me?

Cheers
                                Geekster.
                                Attached Files

geeky

Comment

Working...
                                X