This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    So totally forgot how Hard.....Jack......Wet........Skin........Hot...
    all together affects you...I will endeavor to refrain from putting those together in the future
    Oh and here's a fan
    Thank you! You're killing me , you know, using Those Words
    while your signature pic of Jack in Black with Sunglasses is staring me in
    the eyeballs!

Cruel, Tame. So cruel...yet, you show kindness. **takes the fan**
    I do not understand your motives.

--OzGirl

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
    appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
    full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
    in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
      If you're not careful you're gonna pass out there. And I swear as lovely as I think you are, I'm not giving you CPR .
      And thank the gods for that! (Besides, my lips are all bruised from doing
      lip-ups with O'Neill in the super-cold Antarctic air.)

But I truly appreciate your apparent concern.

--Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
      appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
      full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
        And thank the gods for that! (Besides, my lips are all bruised from doing
        lip-ups with O'Neill in the super-cold Antarctic air.)

But I truly appreciate your apparent concern.

--Oz
        It's all with love and you know if your lips are getting tired and sore, I have NO problems taking over.

geeky

Comment

It's all with love, swear and you know if your lips are getting tired and sore, I have NO problems taking over.
          Oh, yeah (** Ozgirl is panting **) I guess oxygen is important, too.
          OK, I'll give him a rest -- not that my lips can't take it, mind you.

There ya go, Geeky. Have at 'im. I need a dunk in the gutter. I think
          there's a slide all the way from here in the Antarctic back there.

** WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! **

--Oz

Comment

There ya go, Geeky. Have at 'im. I need a dunk in the gutter. I think
            there's a slide all the way from here in the Antarctic back there.

--Oz
            Well since I got him, I'm taking him to bed. Night Girls, it's been fun playing tonight.

geeky

Comment

Thank you! You're killing me , you know, using Those Words
              while your signature pic of Jack in Black with Sunglasses is staring me in
              the eyeballs!

Cruel, Tame. So cruel...yet, you show kindness. **takes the fan**
              I do not understand your motives.

--OzGirl
              Just a kind of twisted humor really
              but I am not a truly cruel person....so thus the fan

Ya know I am getting so used to having Jack *with* me all the time when I post...Do you think that is why I am in such a *perky* mood all day
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I hope this works. "I get confused."

This is so nice to find on a Monday morning. Thank you ladies (I use the term loosely) for the pics.

As for frosting - start at the earlobe, along the jaw to the base of the throat, across the collarbone, over the shoulder, down the back >>>>>

I have to go to work.
                You're never too old to do something goofy.
                sigpic
                Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

First of all thanks for the advice (although I'm still as clueless as ever, but that's all about the me-ness)
                  SECONDLY Oh the cuteness! Sweet pics, and I don't normally look at men when they're a day under 40....or with long hair, or blond!!!!LOL My God what has that man done to me.

Cheers
                  Geekyred
                  Actually red he was probably about 41 here so you're safe! The man has always aged frightfully well!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    So totally forgot how Hard.....Jack......Wet........Skin........Hot...
                    all together affects you...I will endeavor to refrain from putting those together in the future
                    Oh and here's a fan
                    *snorts*

My I missed out on some glorious fun yesterday!

Sorry Tame hon but I must reclaim the ammunition I delivered in chat and renounce my genteel status to some degree. I mean really girls I gotta say all this talk of icing and earlobes and arguing over his nether regions...

Er...where the HELL is that fan!

Oz hon can I drift over to the shallower end now and again. Perhaps I can be known as the Madame? By vitue of being around here the longest? I meant GW not this place LOL. Virtue in a Jack drooling thread is a bit of a misnomer I realize...

Thanks everyone for all the laughs. I've had a really rotten week and i needed it so very much

(((((((((((((Big hugs to you all)))))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                      ....As for frosting - start at the earlobe, along the jaw to the base of the throat, across the collarbone, over the shoulder, down the back >>>>>
                      Ah a woman after my own heart. I so love how you think!

For some odd reason folks this image won't show for me. I'll try the link. Have a good one all!

http://www.jackfic.com/multimedia/sc...s/PDVD_010.htm

Comment

Hi y'all!!

I'm still trying to figure all this stuff out.Don't know what half this stuff is,being computer challenged .At least the pics being posted are comforting as are all you gals playing in the gutter.
                        So many big changes over the weekend what with the new playground here & all.Oh yeah,I also found out I'm going to be a .....[gasp!]..grandmother !My daughter's due the end of the year,yikes!
                        nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                          Awwwww OZ, don't fret hon.... Hmmm, have a pretty picture to keep you happy and warm!

Ruralstar
                          Even though the image didn't show up, and I don't know why, can I just make a request now not to hotlink to my site. Using the IMG tag in html brings the picture here, but I'm still hosting it. And I've got about 100 hits on the message alone. Even though you can't see the picture, I'm getting a bandwidth hit.

Just use a text link like we did at Delphi.

http://www.ewokmonster.com/captures/...1_012a_jpg.htm

Thanks.

Susan
                          Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Congratulations, Nuggle.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks "Dipsofjazz.It's very early on but she's taking care of all the neccesities [i.e. vitamins,healthy eating etc.].I laughed when she told me she already had her 1st mood swing.I told her that happened shortly after her own birth!

I mean we're talking about someone who was already the"queen of mood swings" .Of course I'm secretly referring to him/her as "Junior,my grand-symbiote" hee,hee.
                              nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Jeez, I hope this goes to the right place. Am very confused here, my fingers are speechless. Really looking forward to leather site.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X