This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    Thank you for being supportive of my very fine off-thread activities...studying the acting abilities of a very fine actor is a worthwhile endeavor if I do say so myself. As he is the star of StarGate and one of the primary reasons many people tune in each week to watch the show I feel it is my duty as a fan to know as much as possible about what makes him tick.
    OMG. Lay it on with a shovel, why dontcha??? LOL

Is he a *method* actor?
    Oh, I desperately hope so! He can act using any method he chooses around
    us here in the gutter!

Or does he feel the need to pull things from personal experiance
    *I* feel the need to pull things when Jack's around -- pull off his vest, his
    cap, his shoes, and if he feels the need to pull things, too, well, I'll be one
    happy camper of an audience!

to put the *umph* into his more emotional scenes?
    Oh, yes! Yes! Yes! I can just hear Jack, all emotional, with some groaning and maybe inarticulate little sounds, putting lots of "umph" into his enthusiastic acting methods! Yes, ma'am!

OK, you were trying to be all dignified and serious, weren't you?!
    Not possible. Not possible in the RDA Thunk Mists of the Gutter.

Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
    appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
    full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
    in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

...studying the acting abilities of a very fine actor is a worthwhile endeavor if I do say so myself.

Because as you know we are all here because It is all about the acting.
      Of course we are Tame and I have some swampland I wanna sell you. That was the best line of ******** I have read in some time. Bravo. You should get another certificate for that one. We know what you are studying; we may be hussies, but not fools.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
        Oh, yes! Yes! Yes! I can just hear Jack, all emotional, with some groaning and maybe inarticulate little sounds, putting lots of "umph" into his enthusiastic acting methods! Yes, ma'am!
        I just love that he *feels* his way through a scene I quote "I just like to feel how the scene flows" oh yeah
        OK, you were trying to be all dignified and serious, weren't you?!
        Not possible. Not possible in the RDA Thunk Mists of the Gutter.
        Well I thought I heard a Tour Guide bringing others of the Forum through ..."And we're walking" ...........and I didn't want them to think that we just sat around all day in a drool mist haze. Heaven forbid we waste time actually admiring the man's *other* attributes
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

OMG. Lay it on with a shovel, why dontcha??? LOL
          I think it was a dump truck It was pretty amazing though. I believed every word. Ya sure youbetcha
          Last edited by Kliggins; 13 May 2004, 08:44 PM. Reason: afterthought
          sigpic

Comment

Because as you know we are all here because It is all about the acting.
            Hey, count me out on that one. I've always contended that my 'research' has been based on the artistic study of the (most) perfect human form.

That it forces me to look for photos of RDA is simply a coincidence.

Yes, that's why I'm here and that's why I do what I do...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
              Forces you; I want some of whatever you and Tame are smoking or drinking and I am going to be late for work on top of everything else.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                Forces you; I want some of whatever you and Tame are smoking or drinking and I am going to be late for work on top of everything else.
                well I'm still coming down from whatever it was Marimba was brewing in that big honkin' vat of hers....
                sigpic

Comment

I've always contended that my 'research' has been based on the artistic study of the (most) perfect human form.

Oh, I do so pity you, you poor overworked hus...I mean, woman!
                  All work and no play makes Jack a dull, sweaty, tired, boy, and makes Mala
                  exhausted.

I'll tell you what, Mala, I'll just take Jack off your hands (LET GO!) so you
                  can get some much needed rest.

Anything to help you, really.

Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                  appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                  full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body

Comment

Okay< Tame I Tried To Quote You But The Shift Key Is Stuck And Well< You Can See The Result!!!!!!!! Arghhhhhhh!

Anyway< I Was Just Going To Complement Your "dedication"_____to The Tall Tale!
                    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Oh, I do so pity you, you poor overworked hus...I mean, woman!
                      All work and no play makes Jack a dull, sweaty, tired, boy, and makes Mala
                      exhausted.
                      Oh thank you, Oz! What a kind and generous soul you are.

Did you know that all work and no play also makes Jack cranky - and when he gets cranky, he tends to get a bit "intense"??

(sarcophagus alert!)

http://www.thalassasg1.com.br/images.../5x05_0378.jpg

I'll tell you what, Mala, I'll just take Jack off your hands (LET GO!) so you can get some much needed rest.

Anything to help you, really.

Oz
                      I think when he's in this state, it takes more than one person to get him under control... So I think it'd be best if we find some way to coordinate our efforts, wouldn't you agree?
                      sigpic

Comment

To All: Today's word

Did you know the word hussy once meant "mistress of a household"?

It was a synonym for housewife. The word hussy, 'a saucy or mischievous
                        girl; an immoral woman,' illustrates a normal phonetic development of the
                        Middle English compound "huswif," which is also the ancestor of our Modern
                        English word housewife.
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------
                        See? I can be serious and scholarly and deep.
                        But I prefer to be "saucy"!!!

Comment

But I prefer to be "saucy"!!!
                          Which is a derivative of the verb to be "sauced"?
                          sigpic

Comment

Of course we are Tame and I have some swampland I wanna sell you. That was the best line of ******** I have read in some time. Bravo. You should get another certificate for that one. We know what you are studying; we may be hussies, but not fools.
                            I will promptly begin working on my own but for now.....

I'll just Take my Jack to go
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hey, count me out on that one. I've always contended that my 'research' has been based on the artistic study of the (most) perfect human form.

Yes, that's why I'm here and that's why I do what I do...
                              I understand COMPLETELY!!!!!!!!!!! its so hard being a dedicated fan

Comment

I keep breathing in this drool mist...."HEY OZ...what's in this???????"

Comment

Working...
                                X