This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    Yes please. I also think I need something for the carpet too. Maybe I should get one of the drooling buckets!
    Eveyone seems to talk when we're sleeping!!!
    Mmm well im thinking of replacing the carpet with lino - easier to mop then

I know - its good to have another 'Brit' on board

Comment

Where are all the American thunkers? They can't all be working! Maybe they've all passed out from looking at the leather collection too much!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Mmmm it's not their Stargate night tonight is it?

Ah well, who can blame them - everyone needs their 'Jack Attack' at least daily

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
          Mmmm it's not their Stargate night tonight is it?

Ah well, who can blame them - everyone needs their 'Jack Attack' at least daily
          Hehehe! I like that! Actually, now I've brought it up, I must just check the leather collection again...just to remember how good RDA is as an actor!!!!!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

This is Bill at the library.
            What is this quivering pile of goo on my computer room floor and why is it muttering "Holy Thunking Buckets of OMG!!"
            I'm going to have to get the mop to clean this up.
            You're never too old to do something goofy.
            sigpic
            Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
              This is Bill at the library.
              What is this quivering pile of goo on my computer room floor and why is it muttering "Holy Thunking Buckets of OMG!!"
              I'm going to have to get the mop to clean this up.
              Sorry, Bill, we didn't mean to make such a mess. We just can't help ourselves!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                Yes please. I also think I need something for the carpet too. Maybe I should get one of the drooling buckets!
                Eveyone seems to talk when we're sleeping!!!
                Hi UK gals! You're probably correct -- I get home from work about 7:30PM
                CDT (Central Daylight Time), so what time is that where you are?? I think
                that would be 1:30AM in London, right?

So I can't be drooling here when you are, unless I have a day off.
                (Thunking is strictly forbidden at work!! )

--OzGirl

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

While I'm still on lay-off I have plenty of time to lollygag & drool over the previous nght's postings,but it's kinda boring splashing around in here by myself without the gals to entertain with witty reparte.Even Jack asked where you all were.....

oops!Just let the cat out of the bag!

Hee,hee......don't worry I tied him up with that old hammock so he wouldn't take off till you got here .I think I convinced him the Gutter was alot more fun than that mission to ....whatever...planet he was supposed to go to.I gotta go now,but he asked if you all could....uh....convince him some more .Don't worry,he's not too tired....... !
                  nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Originally posted by nugglebugget
                    While I'm still on lay-off I have plenty of time to lollygag & drool over the previous nght's postings,but it's kinda boring splashing around in here by myself without the gals to entertain with witty reparte.Even Jack asked where you all were.....

oops!Just let the cat out of the bag!

Hee,hee......don't worry I tied him up with that old hammock so he wouldn't take off till you got here .I think I convinced him the Gutter was alot more fun than that mission to ....whatever...planet he was supposed to go to.I gotta go now,but he asked if you all could....uh....convince him some more .Don't worry,he's not too tired....... !
                    Tell Jack....His Tame HAS arrived!!!!!!!

Let's get this party started
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Question: On the rdanderson site there's a link to another site that tells when RDA (or other actors) will be on TV. Well........it said that Monday night and Tuesday afternoon "Pandora's Clock" would be on Lifetime. It wasn't. Also said "Eyes of a Killer" will be on Lifetime May 26 and 27. Can this site be believed? Just wondering. Was ready to drool over RDA as an airline pilot. Drool dried up. Mouth like cotton.

Sorry, if this has been discussed, but since the forum changeover I haven't had time to hit this thread much.

Comment

Alright...I was really bored tonight at my husband's softball practice and the song "I've Been Working on the Railroad" kept going through my mind, so I decided to "slaughter" another song. Just so you're warned this is a really pathetic attempt, but hey, I'm trying!

Okay, here goes:

We've been nibbling on Ja-ack
                        Grinnin' from ear to ear
                        And the whole gutter gang is here!
                        Bring the strawberries and the chocolate,
                        Now it's time to play!
                        We've been nibbling on Ja-ack,
                        Why's he trying to get away?

Hey! Wait a minute! Come back! We're just really fond of you! Oh yeah, and we admire your acting ability! Where'd he go?
                        Tasha
                        JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

It's not Lifetime. It's the Lifetime Movie Network. They are two separate channels. The TVNow web site is reliable.
                          Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                            Question: On the rdanderson site there's a link to another site that tells when RDA (or other actors) will be on TV. Well........it said that Monday night and Tuesday afternoon "Pandora's Clock" would be on Lifetime. It wasn't. Also said "Eyes of a Killer" will be on Lifetime May 26 and 27. Can this site be believed? Just wondering. Was ready to drool over RDA as an airline pilot. Drool dried up. Mouth like cotton.
                            Not sure about that site -- is it the Lifetime Movie channel or Lifetime TV?
                            I would go to www.lifetimetv.com for the TV schedule.

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                            appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                            full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                            in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                              Alright...I was really bored tonight at my husband's softball practice and the song "I've Been Working on the Railroad" kept going through my mind, so I decided to "slaughter" another song. Just so you're warned this is a really pathetic attempt, but hey, I'm trying!

Okay, here goes:

Grinnin' from ear to ear
                              And the whole gutter gang is here!
                              Bring the strawberries and the chocolate,
                              Now it's time to play!
                              We've been nibbling on Ja-ack,
                              Why's he trying to get away?

Hey! Wait a minute! Come back! We're just really fond of you! Oh yeah, and we admire your acting ability! Where'd he go?
                              ROFLMAOOOOOOOOO
                              Just for you I am going to post this very dirty yet arousing picture of RDA...his younger days.
                              Marimba you still got that HUGE drool bucket?? I think we made need to help him get behind his ..............ahem...................ears
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                                ROFLMAOOOOOOOOO
                                Just for you I am going to post this very dirty yet arousing picture of RDA...his younger days.
                                Marimba you still got that HUGE drool bucket?? I think we made need to help him get behind his ..............ahem...................ears

Oh Tame.....words cannot express....I can't even think....help, I'm going under........
                                Tasha
                                JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Working...
                                X