Daniel Jackson Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tucker Case

I'm having a bit of trouble placing episodes like 'COTG,' 'Secrets,' 'Full Circle,' 'Fallen' and 'Forever In A Day' in any of those ss all of it.

TC
    Those are life-changing events or Daniel at the Crossroads.

Comment

No spoilers here, but I'm really looking forward to seeing what Season 9 brings us with Daniel. Other than the face fur.

Dana Jeanne
      Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

I think, more than anything, Daniel is really kinda having fun with his life now. I don't think he was before when he was trying to prove his theories right. But now that he knows his theories are right, he doesn't have to prove a darn thing. So now he can sorta have fun. I mean, yeah Earth is under constant threat and blah, blah, blah. But, come on, he's finally getting to do what he's been barking about for years. How many people get to visit an ancient Minoan culture on a different planet? lol

Yay, Daniel.
        thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by Captain-Peregrine
          I think, more than anything, Daniel is really kinda having fun with his life now. I don't think he was before when he was trying to prove his theories right. But now that he knows his theories are right, he doesn't have to prove a darn thing. So now he can sorta have fun. I mean, yeah Earth is under constant threat and blah, blah, blah. But, come on, he's finally getting to do what he's been barking about for years. How many people get to visit an ancient Minoan culture on a different planet? lol

Yay, Daniel.
          To a certain extent I agree with you. He might get to visit the cultures, but he never has any time to explore them. They pop in and pop out, hopefully without having to shoot anybody. I don't know, if it were me I don't think I'd be all that happy.

Deej
          Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Good point. Too bad for Danny. But at least he is seeing things that most people would never even dream of. And maybe someday he will be able to go back and look around a little more thouroughly.
            thankee toasteronfire

Comment

I'm sure Daniel would like to spend more time with the people of other worlds and learn their customs, cultures, etc.

SG-1 comes to a planet and usually helps its inhabitants, saves them from a threat, etc, but they never do followup. I'd love to see a follow up show. Jack or Daniel or someone might say they'll be back to help them, but we never see it. That seems to be SG-13's job. Anyone else think that the other SG teams are jealous of SG-1 and feel that they get all the good missions and the other teams get the BS stuff?

Let's see follow up. Let's see Daniel talking to Sarah (in person or on the phone) to see how she's doing.

Let's see Sam with Cassie to see how she's doing since her mother's death.

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                I'm sure Daniel would like to spend more time with the people of other worlds and learn their customs, cultures, etc.

SG-1 comes to a planet and usually helps its inhabitants, saves them from a threat, etc, but they never do followup. I'd love to see a follow up show. Jack or Daniel or someone might say they'll be back to help them, but we never see it. That seems to be SG-13's job. Anyone else think that the other SG teams are jealous of SG-1 and feel that they get all the good missions and the other teams get the BS stuff?

Let's see follow up. Let's see Daniel talking to Sarah (in person or on the phone) to see how she's doing.

Let's see Sam with Cassie to see how she's doing since her mother's death.
                ((((LMichelle)))) Where have you been????

I agree, follow-ups would be nice. But unless they can come up with a good storyline I doubt we will ever see it. We just have to assume that Daniel's talked to Sarah, visited those other planets, etc. (I would love to see them revisit the planet from "100 Days", but that's for another thread.)
                No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

I still want them to go back to the Land of Light

Or that planet in Learning Curve--Orban, I think it was called
                  Last edited by Captain-Peregrine; 12 May 2005, 05:38 PM.
                  thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite

I agree, follow-ups would be nice. But unless they can come up with a good storyline I doubt we will ever see it. We just have to assume that Daniel's talked to Sarah, visited those other planets, etc. (I would love to see them revisit the planet from "100 Days", but that's for another thread.)

I've always wondered what happened to Sara. Did she end up in the same place as Cassandra???? Or that guy they brought back from the one planet they started an idiology war on? I mean, quite a few people have just gotten sucked into black holes...

No wonder Daniel doesn't like starting relationships again. They all vanish if/when they're not evil and/or Goa'ulded.
                    thankee toasteronfire

Comment

I've been on the Sci-fi Bboards with the rest of the crazy Daniel fans. We tend to stay in the gutter there and don't venture out much.

Comment

I've been on the Sci-fi Bboards with the rest of the crazy Daniel fans. We tend to stay in the gutter there and don't venture out much.
                        Then you haven't been over to the thunk thread recently.... The hussies over there are quite insane. (me included)
                        No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

We missed you! I've started lurking on the Sci-fi Bboard, not dipped my toe in yet, no doubt I will open my big gob soon, they seem very Daniel friendly (not to mention being fellow lovers of THING!!!!!!)
                          sigpic

Comment

Then you haven't been over to the thunk thread recently.... The hussies over there are quite insane. (me included)

Yay! Hussies! Nothing like a good swim in the pond.
                            thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Just doing my part in bumping this up...

I appreciate Daniel for all those lovely muscle shirts he wears all the time now

Comment

I appreciate Daniel for all those lovely muscle shirts he wears all the time now
                                Oh yeah When he was working out in Chimira *Phew* I broke out in a sweat

If you're working out, how come I'm the one who's sweating

Comment

Working...
                                X