Daniel Jackson Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melpomene
    okay....change the subject. Has anyone else here had strange nightmare concerning the similarities between our Danny and Milo from The animated disney movie Atlantis.With the Stargate Alantis thing that makes it very confusing.....
    Here's a picture comparison:

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

I see the similarity. Okay, I'll bite. Who the hell is Milo? It looks to be a cartoon. Something for kids, right? That's why I don't know about it.

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
        I see the similarity. Okay, I'll bite. Who the hell is Milo? It looks to be a cartoon. Something for kids, right? That's why I don't know about it.
        Milo Thatch is the hero of the Disney movie "Atlantis: The Lost Empire". He's a historian, archeologist character. the movie ends
        Spoiler:
        with Milo staying in Altantis
        if I remember correctly. I guess I have to go back and finish watching it.

sigpic

Comment

The reviews I've heard for that movie said that it wasn't so great.

And I don't really see the resemblence. Milo's face is a tad too thin. It's like comparing a zat nikotel to a TER. Of course they have their similarities, but they are soo different.

I know, I'm the only one who feels this way. I just like to speak my mind (what little there is). Please don't reflect this in my reputation points.
          Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

first thing i thought when i watched Atlantis was 'that's Daniel!!!'. i did see the simliarites..i then went on to find Teal'c and Janet too.

btw..daniel/pete slashing? but they've never even met?
            Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
              first thing i thought when i watched Atlantis was 'that's Daniel!!!'. i did see the simliarites..i then went on to find Teal'c and Janet too.

btw..daniel/pete slashing? but they've never even met?
              I'll have to go back and watch it... again. I saw Teal'c but which one is Janet?

sigpic

Comment

Ok, I do admit I think I saw Teal'c in one of the commercials, but I also didn't see anyone for Janet. Could you post another pic for comparison erhaps?
                Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                  I'll have to go back and watch it... again. I saw Teal'c but which one is Janet?
                  there was a little dark women..think she was a warrior rather then a doctor
                  Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                    there was a little dark women..think she was a warrior rather then a doctor
                    Audry Ramirez, the mechanic.

Comment

oh yeah, Disney's cartoon guy looks way too much like Daniel! Still, not anywhere near as good as the real thing.
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay, this was on the third page. We can't have that.

I've got a question. What do you think Daniel was doing while he was ascended?

Comment

I've got a question. What do you think Daniel was doing while he was ascended?
                          Explored. Looked at strange and wonderful people and places across the universe. Loved it. Did it some more. Kept an eye on his friends. Helped Jack escape Baal, and tried to tell himself he was okay with the ascended 'rules'.

Explored some more. *Saw* a lot of incredible things but couldn't *experience* them because of the restrictions he found around his powers. Began to feel wistful for the days when he could be a part of it and not just an observer. Began to miss human contact, found himself rather lonely. Helped Teal'c survive as Junior gave up the proverbial. Ended up... not exactly jaded, but certainly a bit disenchanted with the whole Glowy Octopus lark. Discovered Abydos was in danger...

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                            Explored. Looked at strange and wonderful people and places across the universe. Loved it. Did it some more. Kept an eye on his friends. Helped Jack escape Baal, and tried to tell himself he was okay with the ascended 'rules'.

Explored some more. *Saw* a lot of incredible things but couldn't *experience* them because of the restrictions he found around his powers. Began to feel wistful for the days when he could be a part of it and not just an observer. Began to miss human contact, found himself rather lonely. Helped Teal'c survive as Junior gave up the proverbial. Ended up... not exactly jaded, but certainly a bit disenchanted with the whole Glowy Octopus lark. Discovered Abydos was in danger...
                            Good thoughts!!!

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Madeleine!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W

That was perfectly said, Mrs. W and you know? I bet he was chomping at the bit to get back to human form by the time Abydos and Anubis came around.

I'm so glad he's back.

Dana Jeanne
                              Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Watched Affinity last night - really enjoyed it (well, Daniel in handcuffs...). I must have missed something though (had to nip out the room to check on something on the stove).
                                Spoiler:
                                What was it that they gave to Daniel to translate? Was it Goa'uld or Ancient?
                                Last edited by GateGipsy; 17 November 2004, 05:23 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X