Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waits patiently for pic* lol

Comment

lol!! sorry was doing a cuppa tea to get comfy till 3pm!

posting it now!
      sigpic
      Made by me.

Comment

Originally posted by SpacedOutAgain View Post
        lol!! sorry was doing a cuppa tea to get comfy till 3pm!

posting it now!
        not good enough you know lol

Comment

finding out and the making the choice

Spoiler:

sigpic
          Made by me.

Comment

there, I now have my tea...

Oh, and putting in the contacts!

Something I could never do, took me 20 minutes one time to attempt, on one eye!

Spoiler:
            sigpic
            Made by me.

Comment

I'll happily stick with glasses ... I'm a nightmare if I have to put in eye drops so contacts are a big no no! That and the poster they used to have on the wall in the opticians put me off for life

Sorry ... were we discussing something, got slightly (ok a lot) distracted by those lovely pictures

Comment

Same here!!

I think we got up to the the office part.. what is that about five minutes into the show??
                sigpic
                Made by me.

Comment

Erm ... no comment lol

See I knew I shouldn't have slept between watching and discussing ... my brain's got all fuddled and those pics aren't helping

Comment

After the little talk with Teal'c, I think Daniel was more resolute as he didnt waiver about it, just came out and said he'll do it.
                    He is when he is focused on something determined to see it through. but then we get to the ship scene with Jacob..
                    sigpic
                    Made by me.

Comment

actually no, its the Tokra meeting around the table with the pointy chairs..

doing a quick check as there was alot to take in and remember!!
                      sigpic
                      Made by me.

Comment

Does this help?
                        I wonder what he was feeling here?
                        That he has to do the killing and its down to him even though the Tokra engineered the poison.

Spoiler:
                        sigpic
                        Made by me.

Comment

Ah yes Thank you for helping me out there

Yeah, you can tell he's still obviously got some internal conflict over what he's doing and Jacob picks up on it. I did like the bit with the ring though, it would have been interesting to find out what it would have done to him. I don't know that he would have gone through with the plan without someone like Jacob there with him - he had to put a great deal of trust in Jacob that they had covered all angles of the plan including successfully deceiving Yu. Shame they didn't factor Osiris into the equation!

Comment

Originally posted by SpacedOutAgain View Post
                            Does this help?
                            I wonder what he was feeling here?
                            That he has to do the killing and its down to him even though the Tokra engineered the poison.

Spoiler:
                            Exactly ... at the end of the day, no matter how you dress it up, it is still murder.

Comment

Yeh, thats the thing, they didn't realise that Osiris would show, but Jacob did pick up on Daniel's emotions,
                              now, just to get this out of my mind... I wonder what would have happened with the ring??
                              Maybe someone could write a fic a good one not a flufffic.
                              There out in the open, just a thought! Evil me eh?
                              Actually the way Jacob said it , about them not knowing what would happen showed me that they didnt really care for the human side of the host, and he as much said it would be doing them a favour when the symbiote dies they die too.
                              I feel for Daniel as he really didn't want the host's to die as they are the innocents in this.
                              And the Jaffa... Another casualty of war. now from the first days of SG1 to this Episode, There is so much difference in Daniel here, from not wanting to kill to having to , to save the rest of the galaxy from the Goa'uld in that sense.

Know what I mean or am I talking wierd
                              Last edited by SpacedOutAgain; 10 February 2010, 08:18 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Made by me.

Comment

Originally posted by dolphin View Post
                                Exactly ... at the end of the day, no matter how you dress it up, it is still murder.
                                Exactly.
                                sigpic
                                Made by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X