No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always love when he & Jack get into the "did to" "did not" arguments. Remember in "The Fifth Race" & "Lost City" when Daniel points out that Jack said something in Ancient? Remember in "Heroes" when he starts running after getting a page & the documentary crew follow him only to find it was just a fax. When the director asks whey he was running, he says, "I just wanted to see if you'd chase me." I love when he gets awkward during romantic moments. It's adorable! Remember in "Past & Present", when he gets really nervous when Lynnea's younger self wants him?

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
    Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

he was twice as nervous when he found out Kira was Lenaya.... that was freaky, and a litte gross....
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday, Scarym1! Hope you have great plans with your Danny clone.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
        Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Happy (belated, actually) birthday from me, Scarym1!
          Originally posted by Ayan
          he was twice as nervous when he found out Kira was Lenaya.... that was freaky, and a litte gross....
          That was so sad! I don't like that episode.

Comment

not as sad as the whole Hathor incident....

Daniel:"Most of that DNA is probably mine..."
            Jack: "Eww...."
            sigpic

Comment

not as sad as the whole Hathor incident....

Daniel:"Most of that DNA is probably mine..."
              Jack: "Eww...."
              The whole Hathor incident was way too big to be summed up like they did, so I wonder why they wrote it in the first place. Did they just not see it the way I (and I'm guessing others) do? If they weren't going to treat it seriously, I think it should have been kept out. I don't think it was necessary to the storyline, and we got a lot of good Daniel angst throughout the series, anyway.
              I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

i think that was their way way of letting daniel handle the whole situation... after all he was really fragile at the time.... the only purpose in served that i thought of was help make daniel a stronger character.... no to mention it did do some foreshadowing for the epis where everyone thought him a little crazy... after all it takes a lot for someone to mentally snap.... for most people the stress of mundane, everyday life isn't enough, but every now and then you get people with alot of emotional trauma like Daniel....
                sigpic

Comment

Hey, if you could ask Daniel anything, what would it be? Daniel, not MS.

I'm sure a lot of people want to ask questions regarding a pairing of themselves and Daniel so I'll take a different route. I don't expect any actual answers (at least to my questions) unless Daniel came to life and started posting on the website, so this is just for fun.

First, a question I've had from the beginning. Daniel, exactly what is your vision problem? Farsightedness? Nearsightedness? Astigmatism? Sometimes I think you just wear the glasses because they make you look intellectual

When do you like to do in your spare time? Translations don't count. Just on a lazy, work is forbidden, the galaxy is managing without you, day to yourself.

On a more serious note, when you first remembered what happened to Abydos, what was your reaction?

These are things I'd ask Daniel.

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Comment

What was goin through your mind when you watched the gate being dialed for the first time??

Considering all the hardships you have been through these past ten years, do you ever regret accepting Catherine's proposal in the first place?

and my last question's not exactly PG, but it has nothing to with me.....
                    sigpic

Comment

Considering all the hardships you have been through these past ten years, do you ever regret accepting Catherine's proposal in the first place?
                      I think he's had some moments of regret. Especially during those hardships. I wouldn't be surprised if he's had moments when he wishes he never heard of the Stargate. But, I think overall, no, he doesn't regret it. For all its hardships, the Stargate program opened new worlds (literal and figurative) for him. Losing Sha're was devastating, but I don't think he would want to never have met her. Being a part of SG1 has opened him to the suffering and deaths of countless people (including himself) but it also gave him a sense of purpose, of doing something greater than himself. And, the program gave him a family consisting of the team, that he didn't have before.

Comment

I would ask Daniel if he had been back to the cavern where he left his Grandfather, and what was happening there? Also, what about Sarah? Have you kept in contact with her......

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
                          I would ask Daniel if he had been back to the cavern where he left his Grandfather, and what was happening there? Also, what about Sarah? Have you kept in contact with her......
                          I asked by hubby about that cave that had the giant aliens in it...I wonder if they can work that in next Season.

http://violetvision78.livejournal.com/
                          *ponders updating sig*

Comment

HI all,

Wow, if the character were real...and I could ask just one question (You know that is hard to just pick one ).

I would want to ask Daniel:

Would he do it all again...everything that has happened...was it worth it?

http://violetvision78.livejournal.com/
                            *ponders updating sig*

Comment

Originally posted by Explorerwinds
                              HI all,

Wow, if the character were real...and I could ask just one question (You know that is hard to just pick one ).

I would want to ask Daniel:

Would he do it all again...everything that has happened...was it worth it?

That's a really good question! I would like to think he'd say yes. I can imagine him saying no, he wouldn't do it all again unless he could gaurantee that he could fix things that went wrong the first go-round.

Comment

Originally posted by whisper99
                                That's a really good question! I would like to think he'd say yes. I can imagine him saying no, he wouldn't do it all again unless he could gaurantee that he could fix things that went wrong the first go-round.
                                I don't think he'd say that because anything good he has done then wouldn't have happened. It all depends on whether he thinks the universe is better now than it was when everything started. I think he'd say it was worth it and he would do it again.
                                gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X