No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been looking for this thread! I'm not really into the whole thunking thing.

Anyway, first I want to say I completely agree with what Ginalynn71 said. In fact, I said very much the same thing on another board I go to.

As far as how I feel about Daniel, what made me first fall in love with him: To be honest, I didn't even think Daniel was cute when I first saw him. I had to get to know his personality. As soon as I did, I was hooked, as it were, but it wasn't until the second time I saw 'Solitudes' that my love for Daniel really came in to focus, so to speak. Since then I have been, to put it mildly, completely, totally, and utterly mad over the man. I won't hesitate to say that he's really changed my life. I even wrote a letter to Michael thanking him, from the bottom of my heart, for bringing Daniel to life in such an amazingly beautiful way. I don't know what else to say that hasn't already been said. Daniel is caring, loyal, selfless, smart, clever, thoughtful, charismatic, it's all been said so many times. I just wanted to express in what I fear is a rather inadequate way, my agreement with these sentiments, and a little of how I came to be the Daniel lover that I am.

Comment

Originally posted by I love Daniel!
      I've been looking for this thread! I'm not really into the whole thunking thing.

Anyway, first I want to say I completely agree with what Ginalynn71 said. In fact, I said very much the same thing on another board I go to.

As far as how I feel about Daniel, what made me first fall in love with him: To be honest, I didn't even think Daniel was cute when I first saw him. I had to get to know his personality. As soon as I did, I was hooked, as it were, but it wasn't until the second time I saw 'Solitudes' that my love for Daniel really came in to focus, so to speak. Since then I have been, to put it mildly, completely, totally, and utterly mad over the man. I won't hesitate to say that he's really changed my life. I even wrote a letter to Michael thanking him, from the bottom of my heart, for bringing Daniel to life in such an amazingly beautiful way. I don't know what else to say that hasn't already been said. Daniel is caring, loyal, selfless, smart, clever, thoughtful, charismatic, it's all been said so many times. I just wanted to express in what I fear is a rather inadequate way, my agreement with these sentiments, and a little of how I came to be the Daniel lover that I am.
      Welcome aboard! Don't you love how he raises his eyebrows while talking? And the way he looks around, kinda confused, even though he's really smart? I could go on, too.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
      Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

I know there are plenty of Shanks fans out there, so don't shoot me, but what's with this guy and his rapid-fire delivery? Does he need to retake enunciation 101, or is it some kind of conspiracy to drive me crazy? Anyone else bothered by the fact that whenever he has more than a one- or two-word line he talks so fast you can't understand what he's saying?

Comment

Theres a thread about this: Do you think DJ talks fast?
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
            Welcome aboard! Don't you love how he raises his eyebrows while talking? And the way he looks around, kinda confused, even though he's really smart? I could go on, too.
            Of course! I love everything about him!

Comment

Took the words right out of my mouth! lol
              thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Of course! I love everything about him!
                It's hard not to love Daniel. He is such a wonderful character in so many ways. It sorta helps, though, that I'm going to school for a history major. Daniel's right up my alley! Maybe I can get him to help me study...
                thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by Gaterelle
                  Hehe, wonder what she did to take his mind off things? *innocent smile*
                  Yes... wonder...
                  thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Page Three!? *gasp* Horror!
                    thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by Captain-Peregrine
                      Congrats on 400 posts. Don't feel horror. It's cuz I'm too busy fantasizing about him.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                      Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Isn't it funny that in being so wrapped up in our fantasies that we neglect our duties? lol Maybe I'm getting in to deep in this.

thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I figured it out!!!!!!!!!!
                          thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by Captain-Peregrine
                            We're too busy thunking over the latest con pics to discuss Daniel.
                            gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

I assume that was sarcasm.

Comment

i love danial cause he's smart, funny, a very very sexy..... especially w/o glasses, a five o'clock shadow, and wearing his abydonian robes....... not to mention he's one of the foremost experts on egyptian mythos (my fav subject) and the absolute foremst expert on the Ancients..... not to mention, he's easy to fantasize about , oh and he gets all the hot gals
                                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X