Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll see your whimper and raise you a slack-jawed stare.... O.o

Comment

Thanks for all the great Teal'c/Chris photos. Drool....

Gotta love those muscles! He sure it looking very buff/cut these days. Drool, drool, drool!
      Proud Canadian and army wife!

Comment

Okay I have been doing some new capping this week and here are a few of Teal'c

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

here is one of Carter checking out her man T

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
            Okay I have been doing some new capping this week and here are a few of Teal'c

Oh, wow, I'm only up to season five so far...but did Teal'c lose the eye shadow and the bronzing powder when he grew hair (or at some other time before or after) or is it just the angle of those shots or my eyes being screwy at this hour of the night? Oh, and lovely pics regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c junky
              Oh, wow, I'm only up to season five so far...but did Teal'c lose the eye shadow and the bronzing powder when he grew hair (or at some other time before or after) or is it just the angle of those shots or my eyes being screwy at this hour of the night? Oh, and lovely pics regardless.
              When they started shooting more in HD they changed CJ make-up because of the way it looked in HD. Something that he has said at several cons he is happy about.

Comment

A fun new cap

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                      When they started shooting more in HD they changed CJ make-up because of the way it looked in HD. Something that he has said at several cons he is happy about.
                      I always wondered about that. I liked the previous exotic look simply because it made him more "alien". I just assumed they changed it as the show progressed and Teal'c became more assimilated with earth culture. Not that I can't live without the eye shadow...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                        I always wondered about that. I liked the previous exotic look simply because it made him more "alien". I just assumed they changed it as the show progressed and Teal'c became more assimilated with earth culture. Not that I can't live without the eye shadow...LOL
                        Yeah, I liked it quite a lot too. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that it seemed like he was pretty much the only Jaffa who used the stuff...sort of makes me wonder what the deal is with it, really. Or am I not paying enough attention and loads of others have the same look? (which I have to admit could be the case b/c I'm not the most visually attentive soul in the world ><) In any case, I'd have liked it better if it had actually been addressed, however briefly. Was it a Jaffa thing, a First Prime thing, a First Prime of Apophis thing...? I've seen a couple of fanfics that actually address it quite well, but on the assumption that it was a Jaffa thing in general.

Anyway, yeah...probably me being inattentive and I'll look at the next ep with Jaffa and go "dang, so they are all beautified..."

And thanks for all the pretty piccies to drool over to those who've posted them.

Comment

Comment

How about those arms

Comment

Comment

I can't believe how long it's been since I posted a piccie for Eyebrow Friday!!

Comment

Working...
                                X