Teal'c/Christopher Judge Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teal'c junky
    I imagine I'll probably wander over there from time to time. Teal'c is spectacular, Daniel is wonderful...and Teal'c and Daniel together is about as good as it gets in my book.
    I'd have to agree with you on that one for sure...

Deeds xx *makes mental note to visit this thread more often*
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
      I'd have to agree with you on that one for sure...

Deeds xx *makes mental note to visit this thread more often*
      Deeds... you're taking Teal'c measurements too ? I thought you're just into Daniel's pants

sigpic
      sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE
        Deeds... you're taking Teal'c measurements too ? I thought you're just into Daniel's pants

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...URBANK/a23.jpg
        Well it doesn't hurt to expand one's interest....I think the Emporium could cope with some extra work....put in a little "overtime" if you know what I mean?...

And he makes a pretty darn fine model for them too...

Deeds xx
        sigpic

Comment

Well it doesn't hurt to expand one's interest....I think the Emporium could cope with some extra work....put in a little "overtime" if you know what I mean?...

Deeds xx
          Indeed!

Comment

Deeds xx
            Curves, nooks & cranies in all the right places ...
            Last edited by L-JADE; 14 October 2005, 12:17 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Deeds xx
              Oh my...he does fill those out beautifully, doesn't he? I'm obviously gonna have to scour the web for more pretty piccies to contribute since I can't do my own caps.

Oh, and apparently the big guy turned 38 yesterday. Gotta love them October babies.

Comment

Wow, I've been away so long it feels like. So much to thunk over! CJ's had a B-day?? Awesome! This means he's a...Scorpio? Libra? Hmm, lemme see, his horoscope would apparantly be..., well, I'm a few days late so anyway...

"You've finally realized that it's not your imagination. Someone who's famously better at keeping everything buried really has been sending out some very direct hints. Now that you've put two and two together, what are you going to say? "

"Give me back my pants"
                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Here's one for the Emporium's catalog Deeds...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway

Here's one for the Emporium's catalog Deeds...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...8/Endgame9.jpg
                      *read the catalog description of picture* Hmmm ...

right : dress comfort-pants, color : grey, 100% cotton, two flappy back pockets, snuggly-fit, specially if you're Jaffaly-built, all size available
                      left : denim, blue, 90%cotton 10%lycra, loose-fit, all size available, holes can be added upon request

Last edited by L-JADE; 15 October 2005, 02:51 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE
                        *read the catalog description of picture* Hmmm ...

right : dress comfort-pants, color : grey, 100% cotton, two flappy back pockets, snuggly-fit, specially if you're Jaffaly-built, all size available
                        left : denim, blue, 90%cotton 10%lycra, loose-fit, all size available, holes can be added upon request

Nice line in sales speak L-JADE....I like it!...

I think we're going for the "metallic" look here....our two boys ready for action....

Deeds xx
                        sigpic

Comment

Nice line in sales speak L-JADE....I like it!...

I think we're going for the "metallic" look here....our two boys ready for action....

Deeds xx
                          squeeee.... *pushing in for the catalog-editor position*

right : color : sandy-brown, robe top (egyptian muslin) & lounge pants 100% cotton, elastic waist, no pockets (available upon request), cool & airy feeling in dessert environment. P-90 gun sold separately (mail-in rebate coupon on page 40)
                          left : color : metalic grey, fine-woven chain shirt & steel accessories, look firm but actually pliable to the wearer, 100% cotton inside lining.
                          Steel head-cap, shrug-in steel collar, gold encrusted handguards & waistband are sold separately, buy all of them in set, get 30% discount

Last edited by L-JADE; 15 October 2005, 02:51 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

LOVIN' the catalog descriptions!!

A little reminder, guys and gals, to please take out those pesky IMG tags when you reply. We're not supposed to quote images in our replies, remember. That eats someone else's bandwidth.

Just change it to a URL link instead. Thanks!

i.e.:
                            [IMG ]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v698/dancingwallnut/image452.jpg[ /IMG]

becomes:
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...t/image452.jpg

Comment

*grnggggllle*

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                                I agree.

Comment

Working...
                                X