No announcement yet.

Teal'c/Christopher Judge Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CMuse: Looking for help for one of Addy's fics. Do you recall in which ep or eps Teal'c discusses fatherhood? Doesn't matter with whom. Thanks.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

CMuse: Looking for help for one of Addy's fics. Do you recall in which ep or eps Teal'c discusses fatherhood? Doesn't matter with whom. Thanks.
        Are you thinking about 'Sacrifices' (S8)? O'Neill and Teal'c have a little discussion- of course the former does most of the talking There might also be some family stuff in 'Bloodlines' (S1), 'Family' (S2), possibly even 'Redemption Part 1' (S6). I can't think of anything else, sorry
        sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

CMuse: Actually, we weren't thinking of any ep. We are rather clueless. That's why we asked. Thanks. We'll check those out.

Comment

Comment

HI!(WAVES)

I was wondering does anyone have any pics of sam and teal'c from any season ? i love seeing those two togther i love how teal'cs always there for sam
              sigpic
              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I know that a lot of people have probably seen a clip from this con (it's circa S8, so not exactly recently) but CJ is great in it- so funny and showcasing the killer smile and laugh to boot

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fY0YTd...elated&search=

I'm going to be saying 'You didn't hear it from me...' in an imitation of Chris' voices for a few days after this
                sigpic

Comment

havent been here in ages...so its time to drop some great new caps....

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Nice pic run, hastie
                            sigpic

Comment

some caps from the photogallery from the season 10 dvd's

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X