Clear All

Comment

Oh, it's awfully quiet in here...

*drops couple of pix and sneaks out*
      "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

HI!(WAVES)

Has anyone seen Teal'cs new look for Atlantis very very very hot indeed and he has longer hair and the grey streak from unending very cool
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
          HI!(WAVES)

Has anyone seen Teal'cs new look for Atlantis very very very hot indeed and he has longer hair and the grey streak from unending very cool
          Yep. JM was generous with the pics of CJ on his blog. Also liking that the sleeveless T-shirts seem to be a staple item now
          sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Chris looks so hot in it and i love his hair to very sexy does anyone reckon he has the same look for the movies? becase if he does that be very nice i love teal'c hes so cool
            sigpic
            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
              Chris looks so hot in it and i love his hair to very sexy does anyone reckon he has the same look for the movies? becase if he does that be very nice i love teal'c hes so cool
              I really don't know. I suspect it won't be that long, due to the filming from the movies having taken place earlier this year.

When I first watch eps Teal'c is not the character I focus on the most, but during rewatching, there are usually several points in an ep where I'll mentally commend CJ for his performance or when he comes out with one of his retorts, or Teal'c-isms, or just one of those looks, I just sit there, grin like an idiot and go 'oh, Teal'c. Great'
              sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

double thunk

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

I love this scene

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

I always enjoy Jack - Teal'c moments.

Comment

Great caps, Addy.

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Thanks, zuz...I'm still trying to finish up my Nemesis caps.

Comment

From DragonCon. Chris finds out about a particular kind of fandom. The reaction from him is hilarious and so him:

http://surrealphantast.livejournal.com/346325.html (scroll down a smidgen)

MS: "That's right people- you just offended Christopher Judge"
                              sigpic

Comment

I laughed out loud at work and couldn't explain it to anyone! This is too funny! I loved it and I love Chris!
                                "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                                it has it's own laws and beats about things
                                which the intellect scorns."
                                - Mark Twain -

Comment

Working...
                                X