Teal'c/Christopher Judge Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I was just rewatching the Changeling and admiring CJ's writing and acting. How sad the he has been so under-used in S9 & 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Josephine View Post
        http://josephinesgate.net/josephine/ITAMJo5.gif
        Nice

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
          Nice
          Thanks!

Comment

Great stuff Josephine!.....thanks for sharing with us.....

Deeds xx
            sigpic
            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Comment

lunch bump...

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Eeee! from the video of the Santa parade! I love the last one, with CJ grinning like a fool and MS yawning his head off.

Comment

Comment

I transcribed CJ's part of the interview fromthe Santa Parade in vancouver, you can find it on my site (link is the banner), and here it is too:

Beginning of the video - some Jaffa milling about

[I] So Chris, where are we today?

[CJ] Well, we are at the annual Vancouver Santa Clause parade and we are standing in front of the lovely Stargate float as you see, we are very honored that we were asked to be the Grand Marshals for the parade this year and we're looking forward to a lot of fun. Because generally that honor is bestowed upon politicians and other people of standing in the community so you can imagine our surprise when they came to us, but you hear the drums in the background, and I think you can catch a glimpse of people all gettin' all ready to go, and the wonderful Stargate SG-1 float so we are really looking forward to having a good time.

[I] Who's on the float with you today?

[CJ] Well, Gary Jones, the technician, Gary. And some guy Michael Shanks, I'm not exactly sure who he plays, but I've heard he's been on the show a couple times, and then a couple times not, and then a couple times. So. Yeah, so and his lovely wife Lexa Doig, and a whole menagerie of our children.

I, this Christmas, will probably be the bestower of many gifts, and the receiver of none. Which is a father's lot in life. But which is very enjoyable, I'm gonna spend a nice quiet Christmas with all (turns to his eldest daughter) how many kids, how many brothers and sisters do you have now, fifteen? (turns back to the interviewer, laughing) with all her brothers and sisters, my brother, my mom's coming up, my brother and his family, and my nephew, so it's going to be a very traditional family Christmas.

As you know my character, Teal'c, is a Jaffa, who defected, if you will, from his people to come to the aid of Stargate Command. And if you, if you just pan this way (Christopher points to his left, camera pans that way to show some Jaffa) you'll see that we've all kind of made up now. These are some fella who I recruited from Chulak to actually come and kind of guide the float down the parade route. So I think we're going to be in good hands, so, look forward to it.

Later, at about 3:11 in. Christopher is standing with his eldest son and daughter.

[CJ] Hi, we're just about ready to kick off the parade, but before we do I want to introduce my kids, this is Cameron and Katrina.

At 3:23 in.

[CJ] Hi, from the cast of Stargate SG-1 we'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and I'd like to wish you a Merry Christmas on behalf of the Jaffa Nation, because you know what... how famous the Jaffa are for honoring Earth traditions. So Merry Christmas!
                              Last edited by Josephine; 17 December 2006, 08:09 AM. Reason: figured out what CJ was saying at the end of the interview

Comment

Originally posted by Josephine View Post
                                I transcribed CJ's part of the interview fromthe Santa Parade in vancouver, you can find it on my site (link is the banner), and here it is too:

Beginning of the video - some Jaffa milling about

[I] So Chris, where are we today?

[CJ] Well, we are at the annual Vancouver Santa Clause parade and we are standing in front of the lovely Stargate float as you see, we are very honored that we were asked to be the Grand Marshals for the parade this year and we're looking forward to a lot of fun. Because generally that honor is bestowed upon politicians and other people of standing in the community so you can imagine our surprise when they came to us, but you hear the drums in the background, and I think you can catch a glimpse of people all gettin' all ready to go, and the wonderful Stargate SG-1 float so we are really looking forward to having a good time.

[I] Who's on the float with you today?

[CJ] Well, Gary Jones, the technician, Gary. And some guy Michael Shanks, I'm not exactly sure who he plays, but I've heard he's been on the show a couple times, and then a couple times not, and then a couple times. So. Yeah, so and his lovely wife Lexa Doig, and a whole menagerie of our children.

I, this Christmas, will probably be the bestower of many gifts, and the receiver of none. Which is a father's lot in life. But which is very enjoyable, I'm gonna spend a nice quiet Christmas with all (turns to his eldest daughter) how many kids, how many brothers and sisters do you have now, fifteen? (turns back to the interviewer, laughing) with all her brothers and sisters, my brother, my mom's coming up, my brother and his family, and my nephew, so it's going to be a very traditional family Christmas.

As you know my character, Teal'c, is a Jaffa, who defected, if you will, from his people to come to the aid of Stargate Command. And if you, if you just pan this way (Christopher points to his left, camera pans that way to show some Jaffa) you'll see that we've all kind of made up now. These are some fella who I recruited from Chulak to actually come and kind of guide the float down the parade route. So I think we're going to be in good hands, so, look forward to it.

Later, at about 3:11 in. Christopher is standing with his eldest son and daughter.

[CJ] Hi, we're just about ready to kick off the parade, but before we do I want to introduce my kids, this is Cameron and Katrina.

At 3:23 in.

[CJ] Hi, from the cast of Stargate SG-1 we'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and I'd like to wish you a Merry Christmas on behalf of the Jaffa Nation, because you know what (unintelligible word) things the Jaffa are for honoring Earth traditions. So Merry Christmas!
                                Thanks for that.

Comment

Working...
                                X