Clear All

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

AncientsTimeline

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
          Welcome to the Thread Josephine.....I like your site and of course I LOVE your siggie....

Here's a couple of pics we managed to take at the Rogers Santa Clause Parade in Vancouver this Sunday.....
          Thanks! It's hard finding news about CJ out there. May I use some of your pics of the parade on my site, with all due credit, of course?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Deeds thanks for the great pics

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

I'm a huge Teal'c fna, I love CJ so I thought it was high time I came here said so.

All these pictures are brillant! thanks for sharing guys Things I like/dislike about Teal'c:

I love how he's too the point and usually says what's on his mind. I love the way he speaks, a man of few words but who makes those words count for a lot. He's a amazing friend and warroir.

I loved his hair in season 8, I love the style and it was so cute growing in. I really can't stand his hair in season 10, season 9 was bad but now it's getting worse. On the 10 years of Stargate tv speacil, they said his season 8 hair looked to "human" so they changed it to be more 'alien'

oh yeah what ever happened to his eye shadow? I use to really like that too. Teal'c made eye shadow all many and sexy (without rock music being involve too). He look fine without it but I always wonder why he doesn't have it anymore?
                    Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by angelfire east View Post
                        I'm a huge Teal'c fna, I love CJ so I thought it was high time I came here said so.

All these pictures are brillant! thanks for sharing guys Things I like/dislike about Teal'c:

I love how he's too the point and usually says what's on his mind. I love the way he speaks, a man of few words but who makes those words count for a lot. He's a amazing friend and warroir.

I loved his hair in season 8, I love the style and it was so cute growing in. I really can't stand his hair in season 10, season 9 was bad but now it's getting worse. On the 10 years of Stargate tv speacil, they said his season 8 hair looked to "human" so they changed it to be more 'alien'

oh yeah what ever happened to his eye shadow? I use to really like that too. Teal'c made eye shadow all many and sexy (without rock music being involve too). He look fine without it but I always wonder why he doesn't have it anymore?

Welcome angelfire east......and I used to like the eyeshadow too....

Deeds xx
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I have not posted this one in a while - it reminds me of Amanda telling the story of Chris's tear away pants -

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                            Welcome angelfire east......and I used to like the eyeshadow too....

Deeds xx
                            Thank you

^ From Avatar, I love this episode. It was so heart breaking when Teal'c gave up adn died over and over. The look of compete depair on his face; he was close to tears at one point. Brilliant work by CT
                            Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by angelfire east View Post
                                ^ From Avatar, I love this episode. It was so heart breaking when Teal'c gave up adn died over and over. The look of compete depair on his face; he was close to tears at one point. Brilliant work by CT

Yep! I totally agreee. I made this for the Teal'c Appreciation Month over at Our Stargate:

Comment

Working...
                                X