Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes indeed... that he should

so does this make shep an almost-half-son-in-law???? NOW who's the hussy??!! *faints*

though there's no blood relation!! i can still thunk, yes??

speaking of which, i don't care WHO my lovely baal was trying to run off with if shep was the result 'sides, he's with me NOW, right??

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
      yes indeed... that he should

so does this make shep and almost-half-son-in-law???? NOW who's the hussy??!! *faints*
      ROFL!!!!! Em! Thunking your "almost-half-son-in-law"! I can thunk Shep though, I have Cookie Ba'al.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

and i can thunk Sheppy too... i only have a clone of Ba'al....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
          though there's no blood relation!! i can still thunk, yes??
          You edited! What would Hubby think of his wife thunking his son?

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

come on, since when is BAAL the mutually exclusive type

Comment

*Guuuh..*

Aaah, one thunk a day keeps RL crap away

Also: Em!!!! Ba'al would NOT be pleased....'cept if he's into that sort of thing... the little kink meister

*off to work*

Comment

awww.... ya coulda gotten up earlier, missy ya know, MSN and all... ok, ok... *shuts up*

kink-meister, eh?? yup, sounds bout right

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
                  *Guuuh..*

Aaah, one thunk a day keeps RL crap away

Also: Em!!!! Ba'al would NOT be pleased....'cept if he's into that sort of thing... the little kink meister

*off to work*
                  Very possible...He does seem to enjoy the caramel...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                  still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

oh yes he does
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                      Very possible...He does seem to enjoy the caramel...
                      ...Caramel?..... eeeehh...

*thunk*

Comment

Hmm... now that my conspiracy brain is working... Maybe there IS something in the caramel!! Maybe it's kinda like an ingestible form of the stuff Seth used to make everyone follow him... That might explain the contagious nature of this thread, the collective brane, AND how easily we thunk.

Okay, I need a life... (I know, RL what? )

Or maybe it's the pictures like this that make us thunk so easily...

Comment

oh, no... can't POSSIBLY be the caramel.... that pic... who needs caramel to thunk!..... *thunk...DED*

Comment

Okay, maybe not the thunk part, but the brainwashing part, perhaps...?

Comment

hmmm... well maybe the BRANE part... brainwashing?? i haven't been branewashed! oh no, no branewashing here!!

Comment

You don't think that it's just *slightly* odd that people, like myself, who were not Ba'al fans get sucked into here and start thunking like everyone else...? There's definitely some foul play going on here... Not that it isn't fun, of course!!

Comment

Working...
                                X