*waves*

WWWWWWWWWW (waves) Back
    Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

I survived Valentines Day they ate all the desserts though
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerful Dragon View Post
        Cliff's associated with/supports a couple of charities: Karma Rescue and the California Wildlife Center. Some of us (myself included) can't afford to give as much as we would like. I recently found a site that allows me to 'give' to one of them, without spending a penny. It's the Microsoft Live Search Club : http://club.live.com You register, which doesn't cost a penny, and then play various word games or general knowledge puzzles. When you complete a game, you are awarded 'tickets'. People who live in the US can collect tickets and exchange them for 'prizes'. People who live outside the US can give some or all of their tickets to charity. (People who live in the US can do that, too, but it's the only thing non-US residents can do with their tickets.) Microsoft gives one penny for each ticket.

So far I've given $3.50 to California Wildlife Center. I wanted to split my donations between Karma and the Wildlife Center, but the site will only let you give to one charity at a time.

Karma Rescue is listed as Karma Rescue Inc. California Wildlife Center is listed as The California Wildlife Center (Surprise, surprise!) You can change the charity you give to. For example, you can give to Karma one day and the Wildlife Center the next.

I think this is a good way for those of us who don't have much cash, don't have a credit card or don't live in the US to give to Cliff's favourite charities.
        What a great idea, CD. You should send that to Cliff's website. I'm sure that the administrator there would post it. And Cliff regularly reads what is on there, even if he doesn't comment.

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
        I survived Valentines Day they ate all the desserts though
        Way to go, girl! I knew you would make it through. Bummer about the desserts, but at least you won't have gained weight as a result.

Comment

make me sweat

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
            What a great idea, CD. You should send that to Cliff's website. I'm sure that the administrator there would post it. And Cliff regularly reads what is on there, even if he doesn't comment.

Way to go, girl! I knew you would make it through. Bummer about the desserts, but at least you won't have gained weight as a result.
            that is one way to look at it lol. I did take home what was left of the cherry chocolate cake about 1 1/2 slices. So good.

I don't think most people realize how much time, planning, & prep goes into s night like that
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lois View Post
              Hi,
              it was a lap dance for charity at a con in germany 2004.
              Thanks for the info Lois!!

Hey AG, think you can arrange something like that for Gatecon?? LMAO

Since Cliff used to perform at the Moulin Rouge many years ago, it stands to reason that he'd be good at that kind of stuff. Not that the Moulin Rouge is a strip joint, but Cliff would know all kinds of dance.
              [/COLOR][/B]
              heh heh he performed at Moulin Rouge?? That's hot...

Originally posted by Cheerful Dragon View Post
              Spoiler:
              Cliff's associated with/supports a couple of charities: Karma Rescue and the California Wildlife Center. Some of us (myself included) can't afford to give as much as we would like. I recently found a site that allows me to 'give' to one of them, without spending a penny. It's the Microsoft Live Search Club : http://club.live.com You register, which doesn't cost a penny, and then play various word games or general knowledge puzzles. When you complete a game, you are awarded 'tickets'. People who live in the US can collect tickets and exchange them for 'prizes'. People who live outside the US can give some or all of their tickets to charity. (People who live in the US can do that, too, but it's the only thing non-US residents can do with their tickets.) Microsoft gives one penny for each ticket.

So far I've given $3.50 to California Wildlife Center. I wanted to split my donations between Karma and the Wildlife Center, but the site will only let you give to one charity at a time.

Karma Rescue is listed as Karma Rescue Inc. California Wildlife Center is listed as The California Wildlife Center (Surprise, surprise!) You can change the charity you give to. For example, you can give to Karma one day and the Wildlife Center the next.

I think this is a good way for those of us who don't have much cash, don't have a credit card or don't live in the US to give to Cliff's favourite charities.
              That's AWESOME CD!!! Thanks so much for that link and the info! I'm going to start collecting asap!

Originally posted by Baalbust View Post
              make me sweat

Spoiler:
              Very nice picture Baalbust, and welcome to the thread and Gateworld. I'm going to make a request though. Since that is from Continuum (I assume) can you please keep pics like that in spoilers. I know there are a few of us that don't want any of the movies spoiled for us
              Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I've sent an email to the webmaster for Cliff's site. I've asked her to put up the information if she feels it's appropriate. I've also posted the information on Cliff's Galaxy of Stars forum. I reckon the more people who know about this, the more money we could have going to those charities.
                              C-D
                              Dragon by name, Cheerful by nature

Sig by *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by Baalbust View Post
                                make me sweat

I recognize the other actor in the image. It's none other than Canadian legend, Gordon Pinsent. Mr. Pinsent is an awesome actor.

Also, please check out Cliff's site, http://www.cliffsimon.com/, for the latest news on our project together.

Comment

Working...
                                X