Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PiB
    LoL - it's funny you should mention it actually because when i first saw them the other day i was totally thinking about adding them to the site under a section titled 'Fan Art' or something!
    PiB
    PiB, I'd be honored if you wanted to include my little tribute covers (Ba'al GQ and Ba'al Autobiography) in a possible Fan Art page on your Cliff Simon website.

I also happen to have finished another "publication" that I am saving for posting this weekend. I love paying tribute to Cliff -- who portrays the most marvelously sexy Goa'uld of them all!

Comment

I signed. I hope it works

Comment

how can we spread the petition without spamming??

how about starting a new thread and calling it the Baal petiton or something?

Comment

And i've just added a Fan Art section to the Gallery on the site!

Seshat - they're there baby!

*grin*

PiB
          O'Neill: If I ask what, and you say it's classified, I'm going to shoot you.

Comment

hmmm.... i dunno bout a thread... maybe just point people to this thread or put a link to it anywhere people are mentioning they like baal!!

Comment

That's what i'm doing - about to go into the Sam/Baal thread and just post a mention to the petition once.

PiB

Comment

YES!!!! *goes to check the fan art section out... hopes croquet baal isn't there *

Comment

well we all love cliff and baal... and LOADS of people around here do too!!! so hopefully we'll get lots of signatures!

Comment

Originally posted by PiB
                    And i've just added a Fan Art section to the Gallery on the site!

Seshat - they're there baby!

*grin*

PiB
                    *Runs off immediately to check out NEW FAN ART SECTION at cliff_simon_uk.tripod.com*

*Giggles uncontrollably at getting a "credit" line for her silliness*

Thanks, PiB!! You've made my day!

Comment

i bet we get at least 500 sigs

Comment

ooh thats so cool. maybe cliff will look at those and then come here and talk to us! (well it will probably be u guys)

Comment

Not a problem!

They really made me giggle when i saw them, so thought it only fair to return the favour!

PiB

Comment

I've decided to go Anti-Baal.

It seems to be this phase is getting old.

Sorry if I disappointed anyone!

Comment

you're no fun!! you're just bitter cuz baal's starting to replace shep as the most talked-about guy on the board

Comment

why??? he will be so sad if he find out that you have converted away

Comment

Working...
                                X