No announcement yet.

Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched Continuum yesterday. Ba'al was just about the best thing about it.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
      I'm so impressed that you guys have kept Cliff's thread on the first page. I know he'll be delighted.
      We live but to serve. And ogle

I know, it's a no brainer for his fans that "Dust" should be on T.V, but usually, when a show doesn't go forward into development, there can be lots of reasons such as legal issues, another show that is very similar, too pricey to film....It's frustrating for everyone involved in Dust to wait and wait, especially when you put your heart and soul into it.
      I wasn't speaking [entirely] as a fan, and I know I work in a different field, but honestly I can give you three submission calls from publishers after Steampunk stories. I'm currently working directly with an editor for the same, and she says it's a huge draw. It's selling right now - sooner or later networks will pick up on that (especially now SyFy have grabbed Riese).

But yeah, waiting sucks. It's hard and frustrating and on some days rather soul-destroying, but it's the television business as much as the publishing one (I have three stories on submission. I know what it's like *eyes her still empty inbox*). On the plus side, I don't think there's a single person posting on this thread that won't be supporting Dust when it airs.

If there's anything we can do - like email networks or pimp the trailer (and I still think it should have a FB fan page...) - then let us know. I want to help. I bet others do as well. And fandom can kick serious ass when it wants to

/clambers off soapbox *cough*

Originally posted by maneth View Post
      Just watched Continuum yesterday. Ba'al was just about the best thing about it.
      Pah, he's the only good thing about it. And I wish they'd had more of Baal/Qetesh *sigh*

Comment

Did someone say Ba'al/Qetesh?

and to keep it legal...

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Signature by Glitch33.
            sigpic
            Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Comment

Signature by Glitch33.
                sigpic
                Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Comment

Signature by Glitch33.
                    sigpic

Comment

I half read a fic based on the scene, where Vala hated what he was doing. Yes, clearly (and why it was only half read).

He's such a flirt. I rewatched Summit/Last Stand the other day and his interest in Osris is blatent and not as a potential ally. Wasn't there something about the symbiotes being asexual? Or did that memo not get through? *giggles*

Comment

Originally posted by misaditas View Post
                        I half read a fic based on the scene, where Vala hated what he was doing. Yes, clearly (and why it was only half read).

He's such a flirt. I rewatched Summit/Last Stand the other day and his interest in Osris is blatent and not as a potential ally. Wasn't there something about the symbiotes being asexual? Or did that memo not get through? *giggles*

He's a flirt in real life too. He has a way of looking at you. It can be very intense.
                        Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                          He's a flirt in real life too. He has a way of looking at you. It can be very intense.
                          *doesn't even blink*

I got the feeling that particular aspect of the character wasn't a push, heh. Let's just call it instinct. Or deduction from the several photos of him half naked at conventions. One of the two

Comment

*doesn't even blink*

I got the feeling that particular aspect of the character wasn't a push, heh. Let's just call it instinct. Or deduction from the several photos of him half naked at conventions. One of the two
                            You mean pics like this one, Misa?

Heheh, he can flirt with me all he wants. And I'll let you decide if I am referring to Ba'al or Cliff...
                            Signature by Glitch33.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
                              That'll do. Clearly not the shy and retiring type (so much for being a Virgo, lol)

Heheh, he can flirt with me all he wants. And I'll let you decide if I am referring to Ba'al or Cliff...
                              I'm not convinced there's a whole lot of difference, to be honest

Comment

Signature by Glitch33.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X