Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
    Haven't seen Reckoning yet. I'm tempted because I know Baal is in it, but as much as I love our god, I dunno if I can get over my complete disgust and utter contempt for what the show has become long enough to really enjoy it.
    Well I vote that you give it a shot, if that counts for anything.

Baal really is wonderful in this ep. It's like Cliff was finally allowed to stretch the character a bit...give him some subtle new beats.

And I've been left a little flat by a few episodes this season but Reckoning had me on the edge of my seat. But even if the big storylines leave you flat, I reckon you should fast forward to the Baal bits. Just for that face.

At the very least it's WONDERFUL eye candy! (as always with Baal)

Now if only I was able to make screencaps from it....hmmm

Comment

Haven't seen Reckoning yet. I'm tempted because I know Baal is in it, but as much as I love our god, I dunno if I can get over my complete disgust and utter contempt for what the show has become long enough to really enjoy it.

Please, please make sure you watch Reckoning. I know the show has been a bit lacking lately but these two eps make up for it big time, loads of action and lots of Ba'al. Ba'al plays such an important part in these eps that it's really not worth missing. Theres's so much irony in the eps....oh and a lot of eye candy (even if it is of the holographic kind).

Comment

I doubt that Reckoning could possibly be good enough to make up for TWO YEARS worth of utter crap, but if it's good, then maybe I'll watch it. After all, like you guys keep saying, it's a very BAALSY couple of eps.

Comment

I doubt that Reckoning could possibly be good enough to make up for TWO YEARS worth of utter crap, but if it's good, then maybe I'll watch it. After all, like you guys keep saying, it's a very BAALSY couple of eps.
          Well if you do, be sure to post your opinion of our Baalsy boy here

Comment

Hm...to keep this thread alive I thought I'd post one of my pics of Cliff from that German convention last December. Granted, it's not Ba'al, but close!
            Attached Files

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
            Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
            ~CELLO!~
            ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
              Hm...to keep this thread alive I thought I'd post one of my pics of Cliff from that German convention last December. Granted, it's not Ba'al, but close!
              Ah, GCC.

I heard there was a half nekkid dance number involved... Now THAT would be something to appreciate *hint hint*

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
                Oooooh nice!

I swear that man rolls out of bed with evil-overlord-sultriness.

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
                  Ah, GCC.

I heard there was a half nekkid dance number involved... Now THAT would be something to appreciate *hint hint*

Half nekkid dance number??? Where? When? How? In what context? Where are the pics?

I'd ask for a transcript but I imagine tit would consist mainly of fangirly screaming

I haven't seen any write-ups for that con tho, so if anyone has a link...

Don't suppose there was a Baal-robe involved at any point???

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaGate
                    Half nekkid dance number??? Where? When? How? In what context? Where are the pics?

I'd ask for a transcript but I imagine tit would consist mainly of fangirly screaming

I haven't seen any write-ups for that con tho, so if anyone has a link...

Don't suppose there was a Baal-robe involved at any point???
                    You'll want to go here. Do keep a droolbucket at the ready though, 'cause... well, you'll see.

I think I remember reading a transcript somewhere. Will look into it.

Ta.

PS: Sadly, there were no ropes...errr...robes of any kind. They probably didn't want the fangirls to die of bliss. *g*

Comment

I adore Baal. Or Ba'al, if you like apostrophes. He's so cool. What I like best about him is that he knows very well that he's not a god yet says he is just for the form of the thing. He always looks like he's going to start laughing at that point. Plus he has dress sense and doesn't resort to threatening cliches. Oh, he threatens, sure, but not in a cliched way.

Comment

hope ya don't mind me butting in... baal rocks!! hands down the best system lord the show has ever had

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
                          You'll want to go here. Do keep a droolbucket at the ready though, 'cause... well, you'll see.

I think I remember reading a transcript somewhere. Will look into it.

Ta.

PS: Sadly, there were no ropes...errr...robes of any kind. They probably didn't want the fangirls to die of bliss. *g*
                          OMG -

Just popped in to say he is serious eye-candy and what an accent.... yummy.

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaGate
                            I swear that man rolls out of bed with evil-overlord-sultriness.
                            Mustn't. Imagine. Mustn't. Imagine.

*fails*

Gaah!

Comment

Something tells me that "boxers or briefs" don't figure into this particular scenario... *looks innocent*

Comment

Ba'al is most definitely my (false) god of choice. It's those eyes, those shoulders, those hands ... mmmmmmm. Yep, no problem worshipping at the altar of Ba'al.

Comment

Working...
                                X