No announcement yet.

Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not so much, not really. it's funny as anything.
    'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

You know, when this place started, it only had Ba'al, now it's got the three musketeers, loyal followers, a spawn thread, many cool pics, and some evil ideas lurking about.

I'm impressed.
      'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Although the name is officially spelt Moebius by TPTB... I think the other spelling is much more related to what the episode was about... a Mobius strip...

Yeah... Ba'al is Mr Charisma... beggin' your pardon... Ba'al is Lord Charisma...
        sigpic
        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
          You know, when this place started, it only had Ba'al, now it's got the three musketeers, loyal followers, a spawn thread, many cool pics, and some evil ideas lurking about.

I'm impressed.
          Ba'al still doesn't have a music video for just HIM though.

So, do we call our selfs "Ba'al's three Musketeers"?

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

well we're both the baal AND baal/sam musketeers

Comment

"Ba'al's Three Musketeers" sounds better though.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Just a thought <another one of those bad jokes> the Ba'alusketeers. never mind me. it's three in the morning

hey, lookie, me got the 1000th post. I seem to get the weird numbers. 500, 666, 1000. is that strange to anyone but me?

anyway, good night

Comment

why not "the ba'am musketeers"?? i like both...

hey!! we got past 1000!!

Comment

Yay! Well done, everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
                      Just a thought <another one of those bad jokes> the Ba'alusketeers. never mind me. it's three in the morning

hey, lookie, me got the 1000th post. I seem to get the weird numbers. 500, 666, 1000. is that strange to anyone but me?

anyway, good night

woohoo!! i got 1000'th reponse

i was also thinking "ba'amsketeers" or "ba'amusketeers"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                        Although the name is officially spelt Moebius by TPTB... I think the other spelling is much more related to what the episode was about... a Mobius strip...
                        Revealing my ignorance. What's a Mobius strip?

Yeah... Ba'al is Mr Charisma... beggin' your pardon... Ba'al is Lord Charisma...
                        Lord God Charisma...

Comment

Fine with me. I still like "Ba'al's Three Musketeers" though.

Woohoo! 1,000 posts!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
                            isn't "moebius" just the american spelling of "mobius" (which should have the two dots over the 'o') ???

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
                              In mathematics, a "Möbius strip" (or "Moebius strip," named for nineteenth century German mathematician August F. Möbius) is a one-sided geometric surface that is created by rotating one end 180 degrees and joining it to the rectangle's opposide end. The result is a single surface that, if travelled, would go on forever like a loop.

(I have no idea. )

Comment

^ what angelique said

so i was right about the spelling then??

Comment

Working...
                                X