Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
    I'm looking at this board and wondering if maybe we wouldn't be better off if we all addicted to drugs. Mind you, Ba'al himself is sort of a drug, but that's another story.

As for the book, it's got an english translation for it next to the Go'auld, duh. It's all about your market. And so if most of the market reads english, then... you should figure out the rest.

Besides, the only Go'auld you need to know is "Kree." Simply place a proper noun or sex in front and you should be all set. Here's a good example Ba'al was telling me the other day. "female of the Tauri, kree!!"

of course, we all know who he was actually talking about, but that's for "another thread"
    Excellent advice, as usual, Wandering Tamer. I bow to your level of perspicacity.

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
      I'm looking at this board and wondering if maybe we wouldn't be better off if we all addicted to drugs. Mind you, Ba'al himself is sort of a drug, but that's another story.

As for the book, it's got an english translation for it next to the Go'auld, duh. It's all about your market. And so if most of the market reads english, then... you should figure out the rest.

Besides, the only Go'auld you need to know is "Kree." Simply place a proper noun or sex in front and you should be all set. Here's a good example Ba'al was telling me the other day. "female of the Tauri, kree!!"

of course, we all know who he was actually talking about, but that's for "another thread"
      Yes, yes it is.
      :: shifty eyes ::
      I scare my friends by greeting them in Goa'uld when I am in an odd mood.

Comment

Ah, Seshat, you escaped my scrutiny once. How fortuitous for you that I was offline at the time . But mind; I'm watching you!
        [Ducks out of the way of Seshat's slap .]

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
          Ah, Seshat, you escaped my scrutiny once. How fortuitous for you that I was offline at the time . But mind; I'm watching you!
          keep this up and i'm gonna have a real good use for my Tollan Ion Cannon.
          'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

You'd be wise to notice that I now pilot my own death glider and will not hesitate to use it facilitate terror and elicit obedience from earthbound Jaffa warriors like yourself.

Comment

I just got out of an elevator with a guy who looked like Ba'al!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                You'd be wise to notice that I now pilot my own death glider and will not hesitate to use it facilitate terror and elicit obedience from earthbound Jaffa warriors like yourself.

[Bows outwardly to superior force, while inwardly counting the posts toward that invincible super-soldier armor ]

Comment

[Bows outwardly to superior force, while inwardly counting the posts toward that invincible super-soldier armor ]
                  Infidel. When Seshat finally gets you, I'm gonna be in the front row with popcorn.
                  'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Hey, apparently Ba'al lives in my dorm! So be nice to me, or I'll tell him tales...

OK, maybe it's not Ba'al. But he looks eerily like him! Eyes, nose...not the awesome attire, though.

Comment

As I am roughly 30 posts away from becoming a Goa'uld Underling I suggest that you practice that bowing with a little more fervor.

Comment

Hey, you may have more rank, and more rep (and photoshop skills) than I'll ever have, but I've got...

[looks around]...

[empties pockets]...

I've got...

[introspects]...

OK, fine. Have another sparkly concession for your trophy case .

(But I still have a Ba'al lookalike in my dorm, and don't you forget it!)

Comment

perhaps you all should practice that bowing for now, as i do believe i'm less that a hundred posts away from being more powerful than any of you can possibly imagine!! (sorry, back to that whole "baal wars" thing again... )

on a side note, just got to chapter 2 of that autobiography... apparently the great lord has taken up an appreciation for a tau'ri musician called "madonna".... wonder what's up with that one....

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                            perhaps you all should practice that bowing for now, as i do believe i'm less that a hundred posts away from being more powerful than any of you can possibly imagine!! (sorry, back to that whole "baal wars" thing again... )

on a side note, just got to chapter 2 of that autobiography... apparently the great lord has taken up an appreciation for a tau'ri musician called "madonna".... wonder what's up with that one....
                            HAHAHAHAHA!
                            Laughing like a maniac! Gotta check that one out from the library!

Comment

Hey, you may have more rank, and more rep (and photoshop skills) than I'll ever have, but I've got...

[looks around]...

[empties pockets]...

I've got...

[introspects]...

OK, fine. Have another sparkly concession for your trophy case .

(But I still have a Ba'al lookalike in my dorm, and don't you forget it!)
                              [Picks up sparkly concession #2 and gently wipes off yasureubetcha's fingerprints before placing new concession tenderly on shelf next to its brother.]

[Smugly admires matched set. ]

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                                dunno.... work? school? bed?? who knows.... darn RL!! always gettin in the way!

Well Emily, it was 4am when I finally got off here.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Working...
                                X