X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awww no tv in your room, eh??

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
      cripeys... umm... 21 hours ahead of ME.... so 3:00pm and 4:00pm saturday i think
      Might be workable, though I have been invited to a SG party at that time...

Comment

There's a TV in my room, but not a functioning computer, thanks to a wave of careless coffee . The comp. I use now is in the lab in the basement.

Comment

So right now you're stuck in the basement?

Comment

Yup . Once I was locked out of my room, so I ended up all night on the forum. There's worse ways to spend a night, though, I suppose .

Comment

As long as other people are around to post responses.

Comment

cripes!! wow, you are a brave soul, my friend we appreciate your bravery sittin down in the basement to come visit us

sorry bout the comp

SS, hope you can make it!

Comment

See, it would have been easier to use the prime meridian. anyway, who stays up all night on this board? brave soul that one. I salute you.
                  I think Ba'al would be flattered as well.

And, I've only got a comp in my room and I work during SG airings. I rely on the internet and SkyOne for my viewings. hehe.
                  'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                    indeed... after all, who would WILLINGLY get joined at the brain with us crazies
                    ROFL!!!!

oh, and i suppose we should make a shout-out here!!

me and angelique kinda organize a running commentary/chat during SG1 and atlantis on friday night!! we're trying to get lots of people to show up, 'specially for the two finales and since they start this week ...

well anyway, it's on MSN... angelique can tell all about the nifty thing she found it's during the SECOND showing of the ep on the east coast US.... 11:00pm and 12:00 pm EST, 8:00pm and 9:00pm PST, of course 6:00pm and 7:00pm my time (HST), and for those brave UK folks out there it's 4:00am and 5:00am GMT

so anyone who wants to join us can just show up
                    It's over the IM, so we need email addys! If you don't want to D/L MSN messenger to talk to us, I found this nifty thing called MSN Web Messenger ,You just sign in and MSN Messenger pops up without you haveing to D/L it!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
                      anyway, who stays up all night on this board? brave soul that one. I salute you.
                      hehe... i've done that quite a few times but i think you guys already figured that one out

Comment

obviously. you seem to be on all the time.
                        'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

I live here.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

No! You haven't, have you, Em?

I don't think I can come for the Mobius (is it Mobius?) one because I haven't seen it yet. Won't show here until next week.

Comment

*Moebius

well... ba'al doesn't appear so it isn't worth conversing about it here.

Comment

I knew I'd spelt that wrong.

Likewise everything after the first five minutes of Threads. No Ba'al = Boring!

Comment

Working...
                                X