No announcement yet.

Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's the thing: Ba'al makes me smile.

Comment

hehe ditto!! every time he's on screen!!

Comment

I love a man with an expressive...face.

Comment

LOL!!! are we moving toward thunk thread territory perhaps??

but i do smile when baal's on screen! that or i'm going "awww.... poor baal!" or "hehehehe" depending on the situation...

Comment

Ah, love it. In some of those (no's 46 + 56, I think), he looks so arrogantly snotty.

Comment

hehe thanks i love getting all his fun facial expressions... are ya talkin about the "as always" look... that cracks me up!! he's soooooooo unconvincing that it's absolutely hilarious!

Comment

Dearest Ba'al so unconvincing when he's trying to be sincere.

Comment

lol... well except his "good luck"!!! and he was sincerely worried in a couple scenes!!

he's soooo unconvincing about goauld stuff

Comment

ok, just to double check, who all's a guy or girl? me, i'm a guy, so i really have no need of napkins for drool.
                    'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Here, all my Baal/CS thunkers out there...have a piccy:

sigpic

Comment

Well, I am a gal here....and I love the way Ba'al rolls his eyes when he is on screen...of course there is something about that goatee as well...*drool*
                        sigpic

Comment

awww... he looks half-adorable, half angry!!!

Comment

umm... PLEASE tell me ya don't need me to tell ya the answer to that, WT

it's impossible for me to choose a favorite facial expression of baal's!! i love 'em all!

Comment

Except it is Ba'al....we do not care how he looks, right??
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, within certain limits. I know that I'd be mildly tsked with him should the goatee go.

Comment

Working...
                                X