No announcement yet.

Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RepliBa'al!!!! LOL!!! i love it!!! wouldn't it be fun to see replibaal and baal go up against each other baao would win just by virtue of his overwhelming charm... he'd flirt his double to death

Comment

Replicarter lacked a sense of humour. I wouldn't want RepliBa'al not to be snarky and funny and charming.

Comment

well, repliCarter and RepliBa'al. how's that? an immortal couple with the power to control the universe

and wasn't there a problem in "Tin Man" with trying to copy a person with duel minds? As I recall, teal'c went nuts and he had a larva form of a Go'auld.
        'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

There's a thought, could Ba'al be replicated? Would only the host be replicated or would the symbiote?

And I notice that we have only 50 posts (49 with this one) to get to 1000 in this thread. Let's get that done today!

Comment

If the host got replicated - would he still be fond of Sam? Aw, who wouldn't be??? But Then we'd lose the charismatic Ba'al himself. Hmm ...
            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
              If the host got replicated - would he still be fond of Sam? Aw, who wouldn't be???
              *puts up hand*

But Then we'd lose the charismatic Ba'al himself. Hmm ...
              I'd rather lose Sam than Ba'al.

Comment

here here. well said. mckay could always take her place as genius
                'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Yeah, geniuses are ten-a-penny. Snarkily charming gods are rare.

Comment

But if we lost Sam, we'd lose half the threads on this forum...all the ones devoted to Sam/[insert name] 'ships.

Comment

^ exactly!

edit: cripes!! threads going too fast!! that was to SS...

i wouldn't mind making another 'ship for replicarter/replibaal

Comment

Go on and see what happens, Em. I bet you confuse people.

Comment

threads go to fast when you're distracted. Seriously.

and I think that repli-ship would get stuck right back here by the mods. but give it a try

Comment

well not a new thread just another sub-ship for in here

Comment

But I don't want Ba'al to hook up with anyone!

Comment

lol!! these damn baal threads!!! i don't even know which one i'm in half the time!! they might as well BOTH be called "baal/sam shipper thread and baal thunk and appreciation"!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X