Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, you did Emily!!

Loved the vid.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

oh??? well, then...

yes, the vid was awesome!

Comment

ah, found it. well... I'm sorry, but I initially thought it was part of a sig. and yes em, I happen to be a little fatigued at the moment. I've only had classes from 8 this morning till 9 at night with only an hour or so of break for lunch. give me a little credit. sheesh.
        'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Aaawww, poor WT.

Remind me why we are talking about Star Wars in the Ba'al thread?

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Ah, got it, right. Ta for the link.

Comment

We're talking about Ba'al dominating the Star Wars galaxy...surely Ba'al dominating anything is a positive?

Comment

Ba'al is talented enough to dominate anything. Or anyone. Those Star Wars folks have no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
                  We're talking about Ba'al dominating the Star Wars galaxy...surely Ba'al dominating anything is a positive?
                  Must correct myself: Ba'al dominating anything EXCEPT REPLICATORS is a positive. I can't believe I made that slip; I must be tired if I'm forgetting my loyalties .

Comment

Hmmm, RepliBa'al. How more evil can he get?

Comment

Ooooh...I'm grinning like a fool at that idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                        Aaawww, poor WT.

Remind me why we are talking about Star Wars in the Ba'al thread?
                        Yeah yeah.

And I don't know. Maybe cause it started with "SOMEONE" making a comparison between vader and Ba'al. <points fingers at no one>
                        'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

LOL! RepliBa'al, love it!

Comment

Yeah, it's cool, but RepliCarter lost most of Carters charm. are we sure the same wont happen to Ba'al?

Comment

This is true, WT (though admittedly I liked Replicarter better than Sam).

Comment

Replicarter's mind (Gemini Spoiler)
                                Spoiler:
                                was twisted by the way Fifth made her, and treated her.
                                If Ba'al's consciousness was copied into a replicator and let be, he should still be awesome. Though would he retain memories of both host and symbiote? Or just the snake?

Comment

Working...
                                X