Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
    Oh hon, you'll do fine flying. You'll get amazing views and new perspectives of things. Bring along a good book or your ipod and jam to some tunes. It'll be over before you know it and you won't be able to wait till you can do it again.

Living on your own?? Can't say I ever really did it. I lived with my parents until I got married. But think of the fun and the freedom you'll have. And the responsibilities too. It's gonna be a fun experience. ENJOY IT!!

And remember, we're here if you need to vent, share frustrations or just plain ole need a hug or word of encouragement. And really, those wonderful pixs of CS...how can a girl go wrong?
    awww thank you. RIGHT I nearly forgot my book. now I really have packed everything.

You being there for me means a lot to me. thank you *huggles thread* and with so many CS pics I can't go wrong I just hope I won't forget all my english and start talking french

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Gate Geek failed to mention that Cliff sat right beside her at my Fan Party. I'm surprised that she didn't grab him and refuse to let go!!!

More hot Cliff!!!

Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
          thank you. did you ever see "fear of flying" at the Simpsons? in one scene Marge runs panically in the airplane and only scream "outoutoutout" - I already can see myself running like that

Annually, more people are killed by donkey's than in airplane crashes. So you'll be just fine!.... Just don't take a donkey aboard the plane with you!

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
          Gate Geek failed to mention that Cliff sat right beside her at my Fan Party. I'm surprised that she didn't grab him and refuse to let go!!!

More hot Cliff!!!

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...econ3100-1.jpg

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...on3113-1-1.jpg

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...on3122-1-1.jpg
          Gotta say, I saw that too and was equally amazed!!!

Did anyone in here mention that he did say he lurks on Gateworld? I distinctly remember sinking into my seat a little more and having Rage and ONTLLs laugh at me at that point.....
          Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

More hot Cliff!!!
            Let me tell you, it was damned hard not too grab him! But I wanted to ensure he would come back next year so I opted to keep it cool. Really, Cliff is so down to Earth, my mind just didn't grasp the fact I was siting next to a star.

I also saw Cliff outside the hotel and asked if it was ok to approach as I figured he was on 'down' time. He smiled and said sure. I thanked him for doing the American Affirmation CD as it really meant a lot too me as an American. We conversed about all things good with the USA and I started tearing up. (THANK YOU CLIFF!! I'm tired of being dumped on). I then got my pix taken with him and he signed my volunteer Tee.

Every time I meet Cliff, my respect and awe for him grows and grows. He truly is a great man who loves his fans.

And I got Cliff's arm around me. *sigh, thunk* Damn, he really is a gentleman. KUDOS to Cliff!!
            sigpic

Comment

Profile pic *melts*

Gate Geek hugged Cliff, I am so jealous
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                thunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Ditto that!

Man. These pics successfully calmed my raging nerves about starting college!

Comment

Originally posted by SciFi_Chick2012 View Post
                  Ditto that!

Man. These pics successfully calmed my raging nerves about starting college!
                  that's because you are too busy drooling now
                  sigpic

Comment

that's because you are too busy drooling now
                    Too true! heheh. I'm moving into my dorm on sunday and guess who's picture is going to be the first up on my wall.... (I've got that lovely continuum poster of him from the past Stargate magazine...)

Comment

Too true! heheh. I'm moving into my dorm on sunday and guess who's picture is going to be the first up on my wall.... (I've got that lovely continuum poster of him from the past Stargate magazine...)
                      I don't know if I can guess that one
                      sigpic

Comment

I don't know if I can guess that one
                        Haha! Hubby and I were talking last night about where we're gonig to put the pics we got signed!!
                        Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

[QUOTE=Arctic Goddess;8843850]Gate Geek failed to mention that Cliff sat right beside her at my Fan Party. I'm surprised that she didn't grab him and refuse to let go!!!

Hi, thanks for a great party.

My memories include Cliff sitting next to me too helping us mark the Stargate quiz questions!!!
                          Q18 was easy......... "which Gou'ald created many clones of himself?" as he was right there!!!!!
                          Many thanks to Cliff for joining in - as friends do!
                          sigpic

Comment

[quote=Starbird;8852102]

Hi, thanks for a great party.

My memories include Cliff sitting next to me too helping us mark the Stargate quiz questions!!!
                            Q18 was easy......... "which Gou'ald created many clones of himself?" as he was right there!!!!!
                            Many thanks to Cliff for joining in - as friends do!
                            I'm glad Cliff was correcting your paper and not mine!!! At least you got quite a few right! I think the Ba'al one was the only one I got right. Although Proclarush Taonus is the new "School of Proctology using Taoism Techniques".

Yeah, Cliff doing Stargate trivia....such fun!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone!! I'm at Dragon Con, and guess who is here. HRH!!! He and I have chatted off and on for the past two days. He's been working really hard at panels and signings, and of course, his photo ops. And, he seems to be enjoying himself. They have so far had him attend two mega panels with Rainbow Sun Franks, Eric Avari, Beau Bridges, Morena Bacarin, Torri Higginson, and David Nykl. He also took part in a System Lord Summit where we, the fans were supposed to vote for our favorite System Lord for President. Of course, Ba'al won. He was the only System Lord in attendance. Cliff is also going to be doing a Big Bad meet and greet with Rainbow's "Evil Ford" character. Otherwise, Cliff has been pretty quiet, staying in his room. I'm trying to coax him out so he can have some fun with us. Wish me luck.

Now, more pictures:

Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

OMG!!!!!!! I am sooo jealous, your pics came out wayyy better than mine Arctic Goddess!!! I was on the fifth row!

Anyways, after seeing Cliff Simon in person I just had to pop in and say hey! He really is thunkable.

Sigs by Mada

Comment

Working...
                                X