Originally posted by SciFi_Chick2012 View Post
      Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No more needs to be said
      you like it? very good *phew*

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
        thank you here's the other one:
        http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...rpecliffum.jpg

gosh, my mom just cam in and saw the pics i worked on. her face when she saw the half naked cliff (she doesn't know this man) *lol* she just looked at my screen and went out of the room without saying anything xD
        *licks screen* Oh yum! Now that is delicious, Fainne! Absolutely delicious!

My mom just shakes her head and walks away. She's stopped caring, but she knows all of the hot men who appear on my screen are Stargate.

sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post

My mom just shakes her head and walks away. She's stopped caring, but she knows all of the hot men who appear on my screen are Stargate.
          Ditto that! My mom's gotten used to both seeing and hearing about them...especially when I'm on a long trip with the parents and I'm watching Stargate on my iPod...

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28..._1010_0744.jpg
            *hahaha* OMG a belly button drink from a screen. how cool is that. thanks now i don't get this image out of my head

haha, i thought my mother is used to it too but I'm not sure now I saw her facial expression - a mixture of "what did i do wrong raising this girl" and "I gotta get out of here NOW"

Comment

Ditto that! My mom's gotten used to both seeing and hearing about them...especially when I'm on a long trip with the parents and I'm watching Stargate on my iPod...
              I have a whole shelf of Stargate DVDs in my room. My mom came in and asked me what to do with them when I leave, I told her to keep them there. She replies: "we'll put them in boxes" Instant reaction: "NO!"

sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*hahaha* OMG a belly button drink from a screen. how cool is that. thanks now i don't get this image out of my head

haha, i thought my mother is used to it too but I'm not sure now I saw her facial expression - a mixture of "what did i do wrong raising this girl" and "I gotta get out of here NOW"
                I'm more than happy to put naughty images into people's heads!

sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

I have a whole shelf of Stargate DVDs in my room. My mom came in and asked me what to do with them when I leave, I told her to keep them there. She replies: "we'll put them in boxes" Instant reaction: "NO!"
                  my mother wouldn't DARE. she knows me too good to try this xD

Comment

my mother wouldn't DARE. she knows me too good to try this xD
                    Well, I'll be all the way in Canada, so I can't stop her!

sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

OMG all these pics with the power bar. I REALLY need to watch this episode again. and mabe i dedicate him and his bar a signature. but not now - tomorrow

Comment

OMG all these pics with the power bar. I REALLY need to watch this episode again. and mabe i dedicate him and his bar a signature. but not now - tomorrow
                        *so wants to see a powerbar sig* I love that scene! Double thunk for me!

sigpic
                        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

One of my biggest tasks in moving to college is moving my stargate collection...cause you'd better believe it's all coming with me! I have to do it in two trips so right now half of my SG dvds are in my aunt's basement halfway across the country

Comment

*so wants to see a powerbar sig* I love that scene! Double thunk for me!

haha, i'm not sure HOW I'll make it. But I MUST do it - otherwise it will haunt me all my life xD

Comment

One of my biggest tasks in moving to college is moving my stargate collection...cause you'd better believe it's all coming with me! I have to do it in two trips so right now half of my SG dvds are in my aunt's basement halfway across the country
                              I'm leaving mine safely at home. I don't think they'll fit into my tiny dorm room. Where are you going to college?

haha, i'm not sure HOW I'll make it. But I MUST do it - otherwise it will haunt me all my life xD
                              Please, oh, please do it! We will love you forever!

sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

I'm leaving mine safely at home. I don't think they'll fit into my tiny dorm room. Where are you going to college?
                                Boston University I don't think I'd survive if I didn't have my stargate with me...I've already got a poster of SG-1 to put up and one of Ba'al too

Comment

Working...
                                X