Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
    "Hoist the color" was the ringtone of my best friend, when I'm calling her.
    Now it's the 4400 theme.

xXValaXx? This thing reminds me of you and your "holy banana" you use to say sometimes.

indeed - xXValaXx we totally love your holy banana

Comment

As I first read it I wasn't able to stop laughing.
      Simply adorable.
      sigpic

Comment

I love silly socks. They cheer me up when I'm feeling low. I have some Christmassy socks - a black and white striped sheep with the words 'Baa - humbug'. I had a bad time earlier this week, so I bought myself another pair. They have a sheep holding a couple of cocktail glasses and the words 'Cocktail Baa'. I'll post some pictures once I've got my camera back.

I'm thinking of getting out a needle and some thread and changing the words on the socks - an 'l' and maybe an apostrophe. "Ba'al - humbug" and "Cocktail Ba'al". What do you think? Too silly, perhaps?

Oh, and I have a dragon hanging from the ceiling of my 'library'. I told hubby I was going to call the dragon Darrel - and then I had to explain why.
        C-D
        Dragon by name, Cheerful by nature

Sig by *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerful Dragon View Post
          I love silly socks. They cheer me up when I'm feeling low. I have some Christmassy socks - a black and white striped sheep with the words 'Baa - humbug'. I had a bad time earlier this week, so I bought myself another pair. They have a sheep holding a couple of cocktail glasses and the words 'Cocktail Baa'. I'll post some pictures once I've got my camera back.

I'm thinking of getting out a needle and some thread and changing the words on the socks - an 'l' and maybe an apostrophe. "Ba'al - humbug" and "Cocktail Ba'al". What do you think? Too silly, perhaps?
          Aww, I'm soo looking forward to these pictures. That idea isn't silly - I would do the same. Talking of "Cocktail Ba'al" I have to think of the episodes where all the clones appeared. And one of them standing behind the bar xD

Comment

I thought the same...all the clones...and the one behind the bar.

I don't think it'S silly. Actually, I love the idea!
            sigpic

Comment

well HOLY BANANA i had a wonderful pic of Cliff i found yesterday and now i cannot find it ...*searches again*

Comment

I stand corrected one has opened her eyes, stopped the droolin for a little and found the pics

*drools again*

Comment

Originally posted by xXValaXx View Post
                  I stand corrected one has opened her eyes, stopped the droolin for a little and found the pics

*drools again*
                  holy banana xD hello Cliff this indeed is a droolworthy pic.

Comment

OK, here are the socks. First, the Christmas pair:

Now the 'cocktail' pair:

The Christmas pair have been worn once, on Christmas day last year. The cocktail pair are brand new. I'll probably wear those if I ever get to a convention with Cliff - suitably altered, of course.
                    C-D

Sig by *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerful Dragon View Post
                      OK, here are the socks. First, the Christmas pair:

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o41/CheerfulDragon/P1010065.jpg[/IMG]

Now the 'cocktail' pair:
                      http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o41/CheerfulDragon/P1010066.jpg[/IMG]

The Christmas pair have been worn once, on Christmas day last year. The cocktail pair are brand new. I'll probably wear those if I ever get to a convention with Cliff - suitably altered, of course.
                      awww they so cute!!! *-* I love sheep

Comment

Originally posted by xXValaXx View Post

*drools again*

*sighs*

---

Cheerful Dragon They're adorable and cute. I want some of these, too.
                        sigpic

Comment

And here's Darrel the Dragon. It's not a great picture, but he is hanging near the ceiling!

C-D

Sig by *E*K*R*

Comment

OOOOOOH!

I love it! *stares...*
                            sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X