• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey everyone
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post

I recognize the other actor in the image. It's none other than Canadian legend, Gordon Pinsent. Mr. Pinsent is an awesome actor.

Also, please check out Cliff's site, http://www.cliffsimon.com/, for the latest news on our project together.
      Yay!! I thought I recognized that guy!! Nice find AG! Also, great mention on the website!!

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
      hey everyone
      Hiya Iffy!
      Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Aww.. was just checking out the Karma site, and fell in love with this little sweetie Cute eh? Makes me wish I lived closer!
        Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
          Aww.. was just checking out the Karma site, and fell in love with this little sweetie Cute eh? Makes me wish I lived closer!
          what a cutie
          sigpic

Comment

Sorry for my delayed absence. But I see I'm gonna be MIA for another week or two with all the Thunking I've been doing catching up on quite a few pages!

OMG!! Those posters!! I snurtched quite a few to print out to hang up at work. PRICELESS!!!!!

CD - thanks for the link! I'll go have a look. I like trivia games!! And if I can play and donate to a worthy charity, it's all the better.

So....anyone looking forward to seeing CS at GateCon in August??? Hmm?? No???? I didn't think so.
            sigpic

Comment

Hey GateGeek

aren't the posters fun
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                Sorry for my delayed absence. But I see I'm gonna be MIA for another week or two with all the Thunking I've been doing catching up on quite a few pages!

OMG!! Those posters!! I snurtched quite a few to print out to hang up at work. PRICELESS!!!!!

CD - thanks for the link! I'll go have a look. I like trivia games!! And if I can play and donate to a worthy charity, it's all the better.

So....anyone looking forward to seeing CS at GateCon in August??? Hmm?? No???? I didn't think so.
                *screams in excitement*

I AM!
                I AM!

I can't wait to meet him and Corin!!
                Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Hi everyone!

Well, Chelle and I arrived in LA in one piece. I've spoken to Cliff on the phone. He sounds mauvelous, daugling. Hemsaid he is being Mr. Handiman and doing some renovations around his house. I will be meeting with him on Tuesday to go over the scripts.

Adios for now.

Patricia
                  Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

AG I was wondering if you two were working on your project yet. Now I know
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                      AG I was wondering if you two were working on your project yet. Now I know

LOL, Iffy, holding down the fort for HRH. I knew you would answer.

My feet hurt! I feel like I walked all the way up and down Hollywood Blvd. We looked at all the stars on the Walk of Fame and went to the Chinese Theater. Awesome! Had Italian Food at the oldest Italian Restaurant in Holliwood. Great food.

We went to Santa Monica and shopped at aTarget. I spent lots of money.

Yesterday, when I was flying to LA, the flight was overbooked. They asked if anyone would give up their seat. Since there was another flight twenty minutes later, I volunteered,so they gave me a free ticket to anywhere in the United States. It's only the one, or I'd ask you to run away with me. Then we found a cockroach in the room we were in, so they upgraded to a suite. Now, we are in a great room, I have a free trip somewhere, and I'm getting to have one helluva time in LA.

I'll be seeing Cliff tomorrow. Pictures to follow, later in the day.
                      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                        Hi everyone!

Well, Chelle and I arrived in LA in one piece. I've spoken to Cliff on the phone. He sounds mauvelous, daugling. Hemsaid he is being Mr. Handiman and doing some renovations around his house. I will be meeting with him on Tuesday to go over the scripts.

Adios for now.

Patricia
                        I envy you so much! I'd love to have a one-to-one conversation with Cliff, never mind spending time with him in person. As for renovations, don't get me started. We inherited a house last year and clearing it of 'Mum's' stuff took 9 months! Some work on the house was started in December, but it's only just starting to come together and we probably won't be moving in until Easter. I hope Cliff's renovations go faster than that!
                        C-D
                        Dragon by name, Cheerful by nature

Sig by *E*K*R*

Comment

I spotted this yesterday and was intrigued by the interpretation of 'Beelzebufo'. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7251666.stm They say it means 'frog from hell'. It actually should be 'Lord of the Frogs' - Beel derives from Ba'al, which in this context means 'Lord'. If they're going to use HRH's character in a scientific nickname, they should at least get the 'translation' right.
                          C-D
                          Dragon by name, Cheerful by nature

Sig by *E*K*R*

Comment

So I'm new to the Ba'al thunking thread but not knew to thinking Ba'all/CS is a bit of an all right looking gentleman Even though (especially?) he whumped our dear Jack good and proper in season 6. I've been watching the reruns of SG-1 on Sky and find myself watching seasons 9 for the first time. Ba'al? On Earth? And cloned? What more could a thunker ask for.

And that accent...

that's me... firmly in the gutter...
                            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerful Dragon View Post
                              I spotted this yesterday and was intrigued by the interpretation of 'Beelzebufo'. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7251666.stm They say it means 'frog from hell'. It actually should be 'Lord of the Frogs' - Beel derives from Ba'al, which in this context means 'Lord'. If they're going to use HRH's character in a scientific nickname, they should at least get the 'translation' right.
                              Just wanted to say that I really like your sig - and that I'm kinda new to writing on these thread, but I've been lurking a long time Hi guys *waves*
                              sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Well, today's AG's "Big Day!" Yesterday was all play, tromping all over Hollywood Blvd (they have everything set up and fenced off for the red carpet arrivals and interviews for The Academy Awards, THAT looked really cool!!!) and now we're down to business today. AG's all excited, the script looks great...... Okay I'm done babbling.

Today has started out very foggy and damp... Here's the view from our hotel room..... I'll be posting pics later of the day's activities.....

Oh the pic's too big, is now under spoiler tags......
                                Spoiler:

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X