& then clicking on "I feel Lucky"
    It will transform the Google site to spanish
    Now try Google- goth
    Google- Klingon or my fav...
    Google- Goa'uld

Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerful Dragon View Post
      It's only about 95 miles, but that's not the point. If I'm still suffering from a cold or flu, I don't want to be passing it on to guests and attendees - especially not Cliff! Also, other than my cold and based on prior experience, the only way I could do GateCon this year would be in a wheelchair. The only one that will fit in my car (Brand new Smart, delivered Thursday, best thing that's happened this week!) is my 'attendant' one. That means somebody will have to push me round all weekend. Hubby doesn't have any holiday spare and I wouldn't want to spoil anybody's fun by requiring almost constant attendance. So I'll have to give this year's GateCon UK a miss and look forward to next year's, which I have been told Cliff will also be attending.
      CD, you have one of those wee little Smart cars? What is it like to drive? Do you have a picture?
      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Bellie View Post
        Shoot...lick...chomp....schluuurp...& then bite that Lemon!!!
        Oh sweet heaven!!! He did that at a Con!?!?!?!

*dies*
        Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
          CD, you have one of those wee little Smart cars? What is it like to drive? Do you have a picture?
          She's a dream to drive. Smart's are so light that they don't need power steering, but I've had it added sometimes I need that little extra help. The gearbox can be manual or automatic, depending on how I want to drive. Most of the time it'll be automatic, but I can override that whenever I want. She buzzes along nicely, not super-fast but fast enough for me. She's very comfortable for a small car. Everything about her is perfect, as far as I'm concerned. There's even a space between the driver's seat and the (small) luggage space for me to tuck my walking stick.

She doesn't have a name yet. Not long ago hubby called me a slave driver, so I was going to call her "Lo'tar" 'cos she's what I drive. Hubby doesn't like that 'cos it makes him think of cigarettes. Shallan (Ba'al's lo'tar in Abyss) sounds nice, but I'm not sure how to pronounce it. Is the emphasis on the first or the second syllable? SHA-llan or Sha-LLAN? I recently managed to get the first four seasons of Stargate on DVD, but I haven't got Season 6 yet, so I can't check.

I'll post some pictures of her when I've taken them.
          C-D
          Dragon by name, Cheerful by nature

Sig by *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerful Dragon View Post
            She's a dream to drive. Smart's are so light that they don't need power steering, but I've had it added sometimes I need that little extra help. The gearbox can be manual or automatic, depending on how I want to drive. Most of the time it'll be automatic, but I can override that whenever I want. She buzzes along nicely, not super-fast but fast enough for me. She's very comfortable for a small car. Everything about her is perfect, as far as I'm concerned. There's even a space between the driver's seat and the (small) luggage space for me to tuck my walking stick.

She doesn't have a name yet. Not long ago hubby called me a slave driver, so I was going to call her "Lo'tar" 'cos she's what I drive. Hubby doesn't like that 'cos it makes him think of cigarettes. Shallan (Ba'al's lo'tar in Abyss) sounds nice, but I'm not sure how to pronounce it. Is the emphasis on the first or the second syllable? SHA-llan or Sha-LLAN? I recently managed to get the first four seasons of Stargate on DVD, but I haven't got Season 6 yet, so I can't check.
            I'll post some pictures of her when I've taken them.
            I can look for you on monday when I get back home. It just so happens to be the only season I own AND my favourite episode

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Hey everyone
              sigpic

Comment

*looks at the pixz then loses train of thought*
                sigpic

Comment

LoL CKO

More Cliff Pictures thanks to the lovely and talented Chelle:

Last edited by Arctic Goddess; 09 October 2007, 05:39 PM.

Comment

whew! its hotter than Hades in here!!

nice run AG!

Comment

You can say that again Cindy!! It is hot in here!!

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Seriously, how lucky is that woman?? Ben AND Cliff!!!
                        Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post

Seriously, how lucky is that woman?? Ben AND Cliff!!!
                          And Michael Shanks.

Then she also got to flirt with Joe Flanigan on Atlantis....

Comment

THUNK!!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Awww i just bet that Claudia Black's husband just adores her.

wait. this is the CS thunk thread! However, I agree that Vala and Ba'al would make a nice, shrewd Goa'uld couple!

"well, Que'Tesh would never have decked me like Carter did."

edit. ok I just remembered that the Goa'uld was removed from Vala. so that joke makes no sense. so just look at the pretty picture then.
                              Last edited by cindyz; 10 October 2007, 03:01 PM. Reason: doh! silly me. doesn't know her sg trivia too well. :S

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz View Post
                                Awww i just bet that Claudia Black's husband just adores her.

wait. this is the CS thunk thread! However, I agree that Vala and Ba'al would make a nice, shrewd Goa'uld couple!

"well, Que'Tesh would never have decked me like Carter did."

edit. ok I just remembered that the Goa'uld was removed from Vala. so that joke makes no sense. so just look at the pretty picture then.
                                As Cliff said in Chicago, "He had it coming".

Comment

Working...
                                X