No announcement yet.

Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

em, i've been taught to never trust a smiling female. They're always hiding somethings.

and does anyone know where to get pictures of Ba'al that haven't been posted? I've looked but with no luck.
    'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

um.... that haven't been posted yet??? well i raided every pic at abydos gate and i THINK i've posted 'em all... if not there might be a few more over there.... i don't know where else to really get lots of pics....

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
        I wonder what Merrin is going to think when she comes here tomorrow and sees Ba'al in a pink dress playing croquet, and golfing through the stargate with Teal'c?
        I'm laughing my ass off
        Nice job, Em. I knew you could do it! *wants more funnies*

Comment

LOL!! thanks Merrin!!

uh... need ideas first!!!

Comment

Just get yourself some pretty screencaps and let the muse work ya, babee

Comment

....me not so good at random funnies....

Comment

I'm thinking that our lord god should get a little bit more respect around here...

Comment

what better respect that placing his likeness in every photo available???

Comment

I really don't think pink croquet dresses are quite him, Em!

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
                      I really don't think pink croquet dresses are quite him, Em!
                      No, it doesn't. But it sure helped to make my day

Comment

:snicker:

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                          I figure it's about time Baal got his own thread of worship. Goodness knows he's the (false) god I'd choose to serve, in any way I could.

He has style, he has charisma, he has that deliciously bloodthirsty edge that has helped him rise to the top of the system lord food chain. What's not to love about this guy?? He also has impeccable fashion sense and a certain flair when it comes to tormenting his victims. Baal make it personal. I love that in a (false) god.

Anyone else with me on this?? C'mon, I can't be the ONLY one...
                          \Meh....Down with the false god!! Off with his head!! ( )

well....OK..granted he does make one creepy bad guy (in a good way) and I could learn a thing or two from him about style...but still...OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!

Spoiler:
                          This has been a 5 min 'til midterm stress-relief rant by alaskannut
                          sigpic
                          Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                          "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

lol... ya had me worried til that "spoiler" but still... "off with his head?" poor baal...

Comment

Oooh - *squees* Excellent stuff!

Thank you very much!

Goes to mess around with profile doodahhh...

PiB

Originally posted by emily_reich
                              can do!

this work??

if ya want anything changed, just say so!!
                              O'Neill: If I ask what, and you say it's classified, I'm going to shoot you.

Comment

thanks and you're welcome!

Comment

Working...
                                X