Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i do my best

any chance you'll be on for a few more hours angelique??? i should be back by 3... so 8 your time...

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
      i do my best

any chance you'll be on for a few more hours angelique??? i should be back by 3... so 8 your time...
      Yeah, I'll probably be on for a long time.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by PiB
        ok - thought i'd show you guys these - am currently in the process of trying to upload them to Cliff's Webby (i run the website and being as i've been in a car crash and am off work, i have some time on my hands)
        PiB
        PiB: Thanks for posting those wonderful pics of Cliff and the link to your website. It's nice to see him out of costume for a change. Very tasty images there!

Comment

oh ba'al is soo awesome...i made an icon on LJ for anyone interested

just credit the user etoilerouge in your comments!
          Last edited by shinyredpants; 09 March 2005, 02:00 PM. Reason: changing the tags to show a picture!

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
          Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
          Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

Lol!! i love it!! that's great!! *steals it... will credit name of course *

Comment

Lol!! i love it!! that's great!! *steals it... will credit name of course *
              hehe thanks =)

Comment

seriously... "croquet" ROFL!!!

love the sam/thor one in your sig too and your underwear one lol

Comment

seriously... "croquet" ROFL!!!

love the sam/thor one in your sig too and your underwear one lol
                  whats wrong with croquet? its one of my favorites! heehee. i could see ba'al playing croquet with o'neill and oh i dunno...McKay perhaps.

Comment

croquet's fun

it's just picturing BAAL playing croquet that's really funny!! LOL *wishes she could photoshop that*

Comment

croquet's fun

it's just picturing BAAL playing croquet that's really funny!! LOL *wishes she could photoshop that*
                      *Mental picture here*

ROTFLMHO!!!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

uh... what's Corquet? I don't know what it is for sure, but it would seem to be a high class sport. That would fit Ba'al image perfectly.
                        'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

lol... croquet is a game where you set up little arches (in the ground... usually grass) and use a mallet thing to hit your ball through each arch in sequence until you make it through the final one... ok, that didn't make much sense... lol *off to find picture*

anyway... the mental imagery of baal playing croquet is hilarious!!!

Comment

Strangely, It reminded me of Jack golfing though the stargate, only it would be a LOT funnier!!

Comment

ok... here be croquet:

http://www.gghf.com.au/hires%20pics/...he%20lawns.jpg

http://www.dwrg.org.uk/photogallery/...quet%20005.jpg

http://neilsunerton.com/resources/ph...roquet_640.jpg

ok... NOW... image baal in place of the guy in funny sandals in picture 2!! (or in that pink dress ensemble... whichever )

Comment

(or in that pink dress ensemble... whichever )
                                ROTFLMHO!!! Oh, must breath!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X