Clear All

did someone say ya wanted a piccy of ba'al
    sigpic

Comment

*raises hand*

Thank you.

*thunk*

Comment

Ah, GW is back! Evidently the server-sarc worked. I may want to borrow it...

Baal is no doubt pleased, as we may now return to our regularly scheduled thunking.
        I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Comment

Nice piccy of Ba'al...*thunk*

I love it when GW is up...
          sigpic

Comment

yea thats a great ba'al piccy i know how bout a double thunk,
            sigpic

Comment

But the question needs to be answered. . .is Ba'al John Sheppard's long, lost daddy?

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

That would explain some of his issues...but what about the Ancient gene? Oooh...that WOULD be a soap opera! A Goa'uld father & an Ancient mother...?

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

hehehehehehehehehe..
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                    That would explain some of his issues...but what about the Ancient gene? Oooh...that WOULD be a soap opera! A Goa'uld father & an Ancient mother...?
                    That would certainly put a twist on things! *LOL*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Oooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!! Em, I didn't know your hubby was married before......or was he?
                      Last edited by Angelique; 06 May 2005, 08:22 PM.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Em, pay more attention to your hubby's history won't you..
                        sigpic

Comment

I didn't say they were *married*... maybe they were getting ready to run away together and got caught...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                          still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

yea who was the ancient.
                            sigpic

Comment

And the Goa'uld daddy just happened to meet the Ancient mom? Perhaps they were caught by cupid's spark and had to participate in a forbidden romance. Is there another Ancient that the mom was originally promised to? Poor Sheppard. Such a tumoltous life and family at such a young age.
                              Last edited by Osiris-RA; 06 May 2005, 08:46 PM. Reason: Ba'al on the mind. Lol
                              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                                yea who was the ancient.
                                The ancient hussy? Let's hope not....

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Working...
                                X