No announcement yet.

Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ba'al is good looking, I will admit that!
    Citizen of Braneville

Comment

That's the first step .

Comment

hehe... oh yes, that it is

muhahahahahahahahahahahahaha..........

Em has him! I just have cookie Ba'al.
        you'd better believe it

Comment

And I just have double chocolate thunk cookies!!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
          still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Hehe! GW IS BACK!!!

And wonderful caps! Is very true that Ba'al would tourture GW for it's recent impudence!

Comment

"How best to torture you without cutting off service to my thunkers..? PREPARE THE SERVER-SARC!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                "How best to torture you without cutting off service to my thunkers..? PREPARE THE SERVER-SARC!!"

LMAO

Good one Hah! Now, to keep GW from fighting back...

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS ON 400 POSTS, KIP!!

There's no hope for retaliation...the server-sarc will see to that!

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                    CONGRATULATIONS ON 400 POSTS, KIP!!

There's no hope for retaliation...the server-sarc will see to that!
                    Thankies!

Oh, it better...

Comment

Unless it ascends to a higher server...didn't that already happen though???

Amazing, Hah! *Laughing too hard to thunk*

Comment

Oooooh....nice piccies....ahh....well, Danny ascended twice...why can't GW

CONGRATULATIONS KIP ON 400 POSTS!!!! KEEP IT UP!!! WAY TO GO!!! BA'AL IS PROUD!!!

Last edited by SlytherinGal; 04 May 2005, 10:50 PM. Reason: forgot something
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                          Oooooh....nice piccies....ahh....well, Danny ascended twice...why can't GW

CONGRATULATIONS KIP ON 400 POSTS!!!! KEEP IT UP!!! WAY TO GO!!! BA'AL IS PROUD!!!

*If you immediatly know the candle is fire, then the server crashed long ago*

There is an Oma-ism we may never hear!!!

PM, I am AGAIN following you around the board!!! Hehe...

Comment

oh no...not again Kip....ah hell...that is all right...you can follow me......you are a stalker of the good kind
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                              oh no...not again Kip....ah hell...that is all right...you can follow me......you are a stalker of the good kind
                              I stalk and hand out Ba'al clones, along with CPR enabled Sheps!

So yea, I guess I'm ok. But that's only because the Military doesn't want me... or I'd be on ATLANTIS!!!

OT WARNING!!!>>> Did anyone watch National Treasure? Good movie, eh? To bad no Stargate cameos... would have been even better...

Comment

congrats Kip and yes i've splatted both you and PM with some greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X