Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iskandra
    And...and...the *lemon*. Don't forget the lemon!
    Nooooo!!! Not the lemon!!! *cries*

*thinks about tequila instead*

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
      Nooooo!!! Not the lemon!!! *cries*

*thinks about tequila instead*
      But that's where the lemon belongs! *Tries not to think about McKay*

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
      Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
      ~CELLO!~
      ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Here goes:
        "Cliff's voice works really well - with the flange - beacause, it's just thin enough. It gives you a lot of room to move in and so it makes him that much more powerful."

May I suggest you go and check for yourselves? There's a video on this site, entitled 'A little Christmas-Greeting from our stars from GCC 04'.

*wanders off grinning*
        Oh thank you, thank you for sending me that link! Finally listened to it - oh man he has such a lovely South African accent. It kind of makes my toes curl - in a good way

And also thanks for posting that link with pics of Cliff from the German con.

http://www.stargate-sgc.de/GCC%2004-Cliff.html

My goodness -looks like he was doing a lapdance there in the last few pics. And why not - he certainly has the bod for it. But what's that guy doing grabbing him around the middle while he's laying on the floor. LOL! Is that Peter DeLuise??

You Ba'al fans - DO NOT MISS Reckoning II next week. Cliff/Ba'al is fabulous in it. After watching that episode he reigns alone as my favorite Goa'uld. The others just don't measure up with Ba'al ultimate coolness.
        Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

can't WAIT for next week!! this is gonna be a long week!!

as for that lemon...

Comment

Originally posted by Kes
            But what's that guy doing grabbing him around the middle while he's laying on the floor. LOL! Is that Peter DeLuise??
            O_O! *falls off chair*

That's the GIRL who won the auction... *snicker*

Don't worry about it, though. I can see what got you so distracted

Comment

just watched the video!! he has a VERY lovely accent!!! (have i mentioned how much i love accents ) why can't more of that accent come out on stargate... adorable and sexy at the same time...

(and just a side note: was colin cunningham INSANE or was it just me??? lol )

Comment

he does have a very nice accent it sounds soo goa'uld-esque even with out the flange- very sexy

Comment

...plus did he seem nice or WHAT in that video sweeties are ALWAYS a good thing

maybe that's part of why baal's so awesome

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                    ...plus did he seem nice or WHAT in that video sweeties are ALWAYS a good thing

maybe that's part of why baal's so awesome
                    Hehe.. Ba'al is so awesome, 'cause he could easily charm your socks off, then torture you to death repeatedly - all the while smiling like it was the most natural thing in the world

Comment

Well, I thought Apophis would be my favorite Goa'uld forever...and then Baal became the next big thing, and what can I say? I love his dignity, his gravity tricks, and his facial expressions. He doesn't play mysterious villian like Anubis, who's supposed to be so incredibly freaky. Personally, I find the idea of dying painfully a hundred times as your soul is stolen by the sarcophagus a lot more menacing than having your brain downloaded. And he does it with such a grave indifference!

Comment

I really like Baal even if he is an evil git

Comment

Originally posted by Willow
                          I really like Baal even if he is an evil git
                          Beautifully put! I agree so completely. His evil git-ness is the greatest part of his charm (charm? Next thing I'll be saying he's cute! Talk about the ultimate insult)

I particularly enjoy the fact that he's got the whole 'god' thing sussed with the Tau'ri. They know he's lying. He knows he's lying. We know he's lying. We all know where we stand!
                          sigpic

Comment

I've got a question for all the Ba'al fans here. My PC crashed over the weekend and I lost all my Ba'al pics. Does anyone know where I can find the picture in my signature below. I must be going senile because I can't for the life of me remember where I got it. Thanks

Comment

Hey Egeria!

You'll find the pic at stargate-project.com.

Also, I completely forgot about those Trading Cards *facepalms*
                              Here's the other one:

Comment

Hey Egeria!

You'll find the pic at stargate-project.com.

Also, I completely forgot about those Trading Cards *facepalms*
                                Here's the other one:
                                Thanks so much

Comment

Working...
                                X