Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatebee
    what would happen to all us hussy if Lord Ba'al walks in and starts posting.....faints.....
    ROFL...yeah, if CS came in here...that would be too stinkin funny

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
    still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

*looks for the matresses and thunks.* ohhh nice and soft...

oh god thats so very right.,.... anything with ba'al most likely all the time as a double meanin
      sigpic

Comment

methinks in here, the NAME baal has sooo many different meanings... omg... did i just say that???

*grabs her own mattress* *thunk*

Comment

have to go now and have some beauty sleep so that Lord Baal is pleased with my apperance....thank you for inviting me over Alaskhah. You guys are great

Comment

Anyone interested in a mini-series about the life or rise or Ba'al as a Goa'uld? I'm sure it could be really awesome!
            sigpic

Comment

aww... well you'll have the lovely baal to wake up to... er... the thread, er.... that's not comin out right... i'll stop there!!

you've been loads of fun, gatebee!!! we're glad ya came!

Comment

Yeah, Em, I don't think there's any way to make that sound right...

Thanks again for joining us, gatebee! You're a wonderful addition to our craziness!!

Comment

ooh!!! a whole miniseries focusing on BAAL??!!! ooh!!! that'd rock!!! even just a made for tv movie baal, baal, and more baal!!

ya know, with a whole movie or miniseries, they could fit baal, x-tok'ra baal, AND evil baal in there just for all three of us!!

Comment

yes indeed!! return soon, gatebee!

ok... so i was working with shabby material! that't the ticket!! i blame it on the shabby material!! it had nooooothing to do with being half-thunked from looking at those baal pics and thinking about that lemon and some ice cream and the lotion auditions......

*thunk.... iz ded*

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                      *hands hah CKO a couple of nice mattresses* just in case...

ya know, methinks everything we post has double meanings... the stuff about baal anyway
                      Everything you post, Em!

I'm sure that anything I post is clear and without double entendre...

*whistles innocently*

Comment

*wonders if Shep'sSocks is in the right thread*

just playin

Comment

Is this a Ba'al thread? Then me in the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
                            Everything you post, Em!
                            I'm sure that anything I post is clear and without double entendre...

*whistles innocently*
                            oh no! not anything I post.... never!! not me! never! .... *taps fingers and also whistles innocently*

Comment

Reporting back on the fabric shopping. Didn't buy any for Ba'al's Abyss coat but saw some great possibilities.

Comment

Congrats on 600 posts, Shep'sSocks!

As for you, Em, well, if lightning strikes, at least it'll be a soft landing

Comment

Working...
                                X