*thud, thunk, faint.. drool* ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh *iz so ded.*
      sigpic

Comment

Weeeeeeee! I killed another one

*looks at piccies again*

...uh oh..

*thunk*

Comment

hahaha....Merrin got herself as well...muahahahaha....I guess she can't resist the nice piccies either. Man, I loved last night...that was fun...let's do it again sometime!
          sigpic

Comment

ROFL!! Just so you know: I might be evil, but I'm soo not immune when it comes to Ba'al and thunking

Chat was cool, indeed. You wouldn't happen to have saved the transcript, would you??? *hopes*
            And why aren't you on MSN, anyway???

Comment

(No, I didn't save it, but me thinks em might have....oh, MSN is being stubborn, I can't get on it through my compy right now, but any other compy I can...grrrrrr. Hey, why are you on YIM right now)
              sigpic

Comment

Oy ve!

*searches through her bag to find her thunking headgear and stands at the door to pass sets out as people enter*

Yes, please join us! I don't make any promises for Merrin, but I don't bite (unless properly provoked, of course ).

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Oh all the pics are so great and ...........
                  Thunk.

Comment

OH i like the pic.
                    go.. post... it ...in ..the.... thunk

EDIT: ^^THUNK THREAD

Comment

Yes...yes they are...thank you Merrin...*thunk*
                      sigpic

Comment

*pulls out the mattresses and extra blankets for the next round of pics...and the ice cream sundae ingredients...just in case *

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                        still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

*lays mattresses on the floor with some pillows and extra blankets for the next round of piccies....oh, yeah and ice cream stuff*
                          sigpic

Comment

lol.... uh oh.... merrin brought out angry baal!!

hmm.... we could always discuss angry baal in detail

Comment

Okay!! Let's start with the scowl...

*thunk*

Ack!!!

Comment

hah, just show merrin some REALLY juicy piccies... she'll be too ded to bite

but umm... yeah.... my mattress is set up.... *heads to fridge for sundae ingredients*

Comment

Working...
                                X